10.31.2009

Things I Need to Find Out

There are many things I need to find out in regards to your favorite and my favorite K-Pop Boys. This is a growing list and from time to time it will be reposted with new additions.

If you can tell me any of these things ... well, first of all, I'll be incredibly jealous and turn a deep, hunter green shade of envy and I'll demand a legit reason as to how you know ... and then I'll probably bow down to you for posessing such information.

I need to know:
  1. Does Master GD howl during sex?
  2. Do SeungHo's lips taste like a pink Starburst?
  3. What does Sex God's body looks like without all the layers? ANSWERED!
  4. Does Eunhyuk actually believe in premarital sex or is he against it?
  5. Does Hyun Seung actually like his current hairstyle?
  6. How much of a balance between sexy and dorky does Sexy Beast Taek have going on?
  7. Is length > height in the case of King of Foreplay?
  8. What does Jokwon smell like? I imagine it's along the lines of lilac and freesia.
  9. Does my precious future husband Leeteuk have abs or is he just skinny? ANSWERED!
  10. Is Siwon a douchbag when there aren't any cameras around?
  11. Is Heechul really a douchbag or is he a nice guy?
  12. Will Kangin let me win in a playful wrestling match?
  13. Does Joon really want me to rip his clothes off with my teeth, hence why he keeps flaunting his abs?
  14. Do the members of BEAST know how freaking ridiculous they look?
  15. Do the evil Korean stylists get a huge laugh at the things they do to the boys?
Eventually, I feel like I'll have all of these answers. Especially numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 13.

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. NUMBER TEN, I MUST KNOW. :O

    Give me a few minutes on the dance floor with Hyukjae and we'll see how fast his morals change >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the cola video with Siwon and Donghae? I swear Siwon is nicer when there's a camera around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM. NO? I need to see this.

    Siwon is so... BIG. But he's so expressive! I don't know. Let's just say that he's one of the only members of SuJu that I'm not all, BE MY BEST FRIEND, over (and i don't really know why ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAHAHAHAHA

    I'll be looking forward to know answers for #s 1, 3, 7, 13, & 15.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqPUaEWrGpY

    Make sure you watch his expression when Eunhyuk calls him out on it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. #13 i think someone already did by the looks of his shirt, and i would like to know #7, very curious to know ^^ ~Lore~

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, those shirt rips are due to fangirls who got a little too close backstage. My ripping off includes the clothing being tossed out the window so they have to stay naked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you don't like BEAST? =(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous Person:

    I like BEAST. I think they're a great group and their personalities are awesome and they're very talented. I can't wait to see what they have to offer in the future. BUT, their wardrobe choices are preventing me from liking them further. It's not their fault, its their stylists.

    I've written about it before:
    http://koreanpopaddict.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-dont-have-problem-with-beast-i-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Underneath the clothes SG looks like a man. He's been in the gym for IRIS... so i hopes that means we get to see him in a black wife beater at least. Maybe KoF will help him grace us with a millisecond ab flash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I smile when I read number 4.

    Eunhyuk will be my baby daddy. I'll make him believe in premarital sex.

    and about your future husband, number 9, well I personally believe he has abs..maybe not as desirable as Siwon's but... well, he has abs.

    for number 10, I guess so. but I think I'll still love him and wants to taste his chest. and abs. and.... nvmind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Partial answer to number 3:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Brxv_-3Mcw

    ReplyDelete