10.16.2009

Hello, Joon's Abs - Part II

I know I posted something earlier in regards to Joon's abs, but I stumbled upon much, much, much hotter, clearer, and closer pictures. And you can never get enough of a daily dose of abs, correct?

Photobucket
Sex face

A shot of abs and jaw, for your viewing pleasure:

Photobucket

You've clearly done Rain proud. Good job, Joonie. I still don't know where to put you, as I need more of you to determine. I can't mark you as Friends with Benefits yet, because what if you totally give me nothing but a BFF vibe down the road? Just be patient, though. You can cuddle with me until I've found you a deserving spot in my heart/dirty mind.

This was an extremely pointless post, I realize. Yet you read it anyway.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. he gives off a GD vibe in the 2nd pic .. no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, kind of creepy ... I literally thought that right after I posted it and looked at it again.

    That cocky/arrogant-as-hell expression is completely GD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that smirk, that smirk..!

    ReplyDelete