10.19.2009

New Category: Meat Market

I think this is going to be a weekly feature on the blog and any of the idols can be inducted into the category.

Meat Market basically is going to exploit to our benefit a gorgeous man showing off his abs/biceps/pecs/hip dips/any other body part. And we're going to rate them on a scale of 1-10. One being, "Eh, I've seen better." Ten being self-combustion.

Any idol that is photographed showing skin has the opportunity to be the weekly drool-over-object, specifically on here to cater to our NC-17 fantasies. And I know you have a lot of them. And I know that I do not help suppress them, more like encourage them.

Wednesday is going to be the first ever Meat Market post, and while it would be amazing for me to sit online all week and stalk male idols revealing naked flesh, I cannot do that. My brain would explode and my eyes would begin to bleed. So I need your help with this. If you stumble across any photos blessed by the K-Pop Gods, email them to me and I will file them away and they'll be used in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks to @shortney for suggesting a category where we rate/exploit idols!

EDIT: Originally this was supposed to be on Thursday, but I moved it to Wednesday as the standard Friday weekend posts are a little similar to this. Also, for the entire day, you can either comment or tweet a rating of what you think the man in question deserves. At midnight (or the next day, depending on my schedule) I'll update the post with his final rating. After that the "polls will be closed," so to speak. Don't forget to either tweet or email me who you think should be featured for the next MM. You can do it whenever!

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. Can I just tweet them to you? :)

    Twitter ; chocolaTaek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if it's easier for you (and anyone else reading this) you can tweet me links :)

    ReplyDelete