10.29.2009

The LOL Factor(s) of BIGBANG's New MV

I really cannot be the only one who laughed so hard while watching this. Yes, it's a gorgeous song ... but there are just so many things that are so randomly fantastic, it's hard for me to concentrate. And yes, they are all looking delicious. But I'll post about that later, because the multiple LOL factors are calling me.

The first thing that made me laugh was the quarter-rides that you find outside of the grocery store, filling a mini-amphitheater. And it lets me know that there are plenty of other things in store for me, more LOL factors.

Photobucket
LOL Factor #1

It's just so ... extremely random yet utterly fantastic that it's borderline genius. What would have made it better is if they actually showed the guys on them, rocking away. I think I would've busted a vein in my head from laughing so hard if they did that. But at least I would've died laughing, which is always a good thing, right?

Okay ... what is with the large dice in the middle of a field?

Photobucket
LOL Factor #2

And even though I want to make a crack about King of Foreplay standing on top of the larger die, I will not because there will be some people (namely The K-Pop Junkie) who will complain about me making fun of his height. Again. I'm sure you can imagine what I'm going to say. But the dice are just another random factor that makes me laugh so hard.

What the hell is around Ri-Ri's waist? What is that?

Photobucket
LOL Factor #3

It's like a stretchy, crochet, wide-belt or something. He would look much better without that ... thing ... around him. He'd also look better without that shirt on too, but that's another matter entirely. But seriously, no. That thing has to go.

Of course, there is the guys yelling out for no reason and KoF's running (major LOL factor all on its own) in the video. It's just pure hilarity disguised by romantic lyrics and heartwrenching-painful looks. Trust that it's there, though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOL FACTOR FTW.

Check out the new MV for "Let Me Hear Your Voice," BIGBANG's new Japanese single.

The hottness post will be coming soon.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Seungri would look much better if it was me wrapped around him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know as soon as I saw Tae Tae on the dice - I was like awww he looks so lil! Even though he is taller than me - he is my shorty!
    Then I swear @ 4:00-4:02 it looks like Dae is screaming for "Tae" & then Tae is running to him shouting "Dae!" AWWW they love each other so!
    I must saw my Dae-Dae looks extremely hot! No cute smiles just his beautiful face & you are right TKPA (from an earlier post) his jaw line is looking AMAZING!
    GD & SG are near perfection in this MV - one of my fav GD moments - the finger wave @ 1:19-1:22 - priceless!
    One question: when did RiRi become a bull fighter? All he needs is a red cape! LOL
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KoF looks SHORTER on top of there. I don't know how that's possible, but he does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I didn't find it as hilarious as the MV for "Haru Haru" (which is all the more hilarious in this parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc9_UegEVJs )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe what seung Ri is wearing is commonly refered to as a "maternity belt". Mmhm. handy little thing that pulls in all your pooch after you've had a BB and there's all that wierd flappiness. He must have looked directly into The Sex God's eyes, which we all know results in instant pregnancy. That's why he wears sunglasses so often.

    ReplyDelete