10.23.2009

My BIGBANG Baby Daddy: G-Dragon

Photobucket
You look so happy, babe

You knew you were it all along, Master GD. There was no need for you to act out and do ridiculous things to your hair in order to get my attention. You know that I love you unconditionally.

True, sometimes I hate you and I curse your name ... but I do it out of love, babe. I cannot quit you, no matter how hard I try.

Which is why you're the perfect baby daddy for me to have. I will always love you and a part of me will always want to be with you, regardless of the things you do that piss me off. Like taking our child out of school early so you can take them to the zoo. I mean, if you call me and say, "Hey, TKPA, I want to take [Korean baby name here] to the zoo. Mind if I take them out of school?" I'd say sure and have no problem with it.

But you won't call me and give me the heads up. You'll do it behind my back, because the thing that I love about you the most is your carefree spontaneity. And it's one thing when you want to show up at my house and say, "Let's go on a road trip!" before the baby, but after we have the kid, you can't do that kind of stuff. You just can't, babe.

You would be an excellent father, though. You're already an amazing dad to GaHo. Plus, our child would be the CUTEST freaking child EVER. I don't know why, but I imagine our child to have a lighter shade of brown for a hair color and wide chocolate brown eyes. Regardless if it's a boy or girl, they'd look like you because of those extremely dominant Asian genes of yours. And they'd be pretty too, just like you.

Oh, GD Baby ... you know that no matter what you do, what you say, what you wear, and what you do to your hair ... I will always love you. Sure, I might hate you for it for a brief moment in time, but that's only because I love you so much.

So go ahead and do your little happy/cocky dance (with your muscular arms!) for finally and officially being my BIGBANG baby daddy!

Photobucket

I love you, babe.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!
    AWWWWWWW!!!!
    GD CONGRATS BRO!
    Hey Addict: Dae , Tae, Junkie & I will invite your family over for tea real soon & once your little one is old enough GD can take him/her out for a ride on Sparky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NiqueLachelle10/23/2009 8:37 PM

    Aww that was so cute! I loved it! I could totally see GD pulling up to a school yard with Gaho in the front seat honking the car horn and his adorable offspring running out to the car screaming "Daddy, Daddy!" And GD getting out of the car with that big grin of his picking up the kid and giving them the biggest bear hug ever...awwwwwww...lol! I'm glad you made a decision...so where does that leave Sex Good?! Booty Call? Secret (but everybody knows) lover? hmmmm lol And you must really love GD because that permed hair was not a good look boo boo ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sex God is in the category "Purely Animalistic." =)

    And I HATED that permed hair. I hope it never ever returns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G Dragon is soo damnnn hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually saw this coming.
    U already posted about T.O.P earlier, and I assume it's just to be fair to him.

    Well congrats Master GD!
    You deserved this.

    *goes off to brood because T.O.P actually lost*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised that TOP lost... damn you YG for hiding away his fun personality. He taught Dae Dae all his Family Outing funness.

    GD would make a horrible daddy... just for the fact that he will always be awesome Daddy who lets us do fun stuffs while Mommy makes us eat veggies and visit step daddy Teukie w/ that weird laugh. Seriously I cannot see GD reprimanding his kids... plus they would inherit that pout, and inevitably become spoiled rotten for it.

    ReplyDelete