10.23.2009

BIGBANG Captions Part III

Photobucket

Master GD: I know if TKPA were here, she'd rip my suit off of my body in two seconds. With her teeth.

King of Foreplay: Man, this vest is small! Can't I just show my abs? The King doesn't need to wear clothes! Someone is gettin' guillotined for this.

Dae-Dae: I can't help but feel like I forgot something. Let's see ... I woke up and decided to let Seungri sleep in more, showered, Seungri was still sleeping so I got dressed quietly, and then came here …. OH NO! I forgot to lock the front door!

Sex God: Funny, I did that to her last night. Where do you think she learned how to do that? I taught her everything she knows.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/23/2009 2:11 PM

    I love how you are on the minds of both GD and SG! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big show down is coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie10/23/2009 2:23 PM

    I am very excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NiqueLachelle10/23/2009 2:32 PM

    May I just say that Master GD looks fuckin hot as hell in this pic! That's the Master GD I miss...and I think it should be against the law to make KOF wear shirts/vests...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 1st question: what the hell is Ri-Ri doing in my & Dae-Dae's room?? Sleep Over?!!? ;)
    My 2nd question: did Dae-Dae leave me in bed with Ri-Ri?
    As GD would say "Thanks Bro!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL.

    In "Intimate Note," it was revealed that Dae-Dae & Ri-Ri sleep in the same bed in the dorm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I know - just being silly. And in my world Dae is always with me in our bed.
    "sigh" (a girl can dream cant she?) hee-hee
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TKPA

    Before u rip the suit off GD, can you let me watch it on him for a little while more?
    He's looking goooodddd innit :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Dae sung you smexy dunce, lol

    ReplyDelete