10.23.2009

If I EVER Meet the King of Foreplay

Photobucket

Oh, man ... I think I'd have the biggest problem with meeting him. Simply because all of the dirty thoughts I've ever had in regards to the King of Foreplay would be circulating in my brain (namely me imagining him standing in front of me shirtless). I don't even think I'd be able to speak.

And I would feel guilty for having such NC-17 thoughts because he is so sweet and innocent. I don't know who'd be more shy, him or me. I'm guessing he would be. I might even pluck up enough courage to tell him that we call him the King of Foreplay and explain why we appropriately named him that.

Seeing him potentially blush and turn red would be literally one of the highlights of my life.

Really, though, I just want to hug this man and see him smile and laugh up close and in person. And when I say hug, I mean "accidently" brushing my hands on along his sides to feel his hip dips.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. Maybe he would even ask: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEX-YZVYvAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seriously never been jealous of a little girl before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie10/23/2009 3:47 PM

    Hands off bb. Only hugs and thats it. No feel ups.

    If I met him I think I would be a giggling mess. I would smile at him while giving flirty eyes. Because he is sooooo innocent I will just have to take it slow... getting to know him. I would give him an extra long hug that would give my mind a nice shock of dirty images.

    Oh boy. I would probably drool in front of him.. .. that is not attractive. Hopefully I would just keep my cool and think of him as just another guy that way he will be interested in getting to know me....and then make me his first girlfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know when you go to hug someone and your hands like hover near their waist and then your arms wrap around them and their lower back? But you still touch them slightly?

    That's all. An innocent feel up. It's not like I'd be grabbing his crotch or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @K-Pop Junkie: Awww Junkie - his first girlfriend ;) & his only girlfriend right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie10/23/2009 3:57 PM

    Addict, lol "It's not like I'd be grabbing his crotch or anything" He is short. :)

    Shortney, Thats right :) First and only! :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a girly girl type.
    But even through photos, KOF made me blush with that smile.

    If I ever meet KOF, it'd be nice to get a hug.
    I'd need to be doing something to make him blush, because I just NEED to see it for real.

    I need to hold back from the feeling up,though because
    1) I just wouldn't have the heart knowing how flustered he would be
    2) I'd need my head for future purposes, y'know. Can't let fangirls have it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd so feel him up, regardless of fan girls. I'm actually more scared of Junkie than a mob of teenage girls. She knows where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would feel him up no doubt about it!!
    then offer him some bible studies in my room...at night...alone!
    we could do english the next day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh hell with it - FEEL HIM UP then take him with you to church to confess your SIN in the morning!

    ReplyDelete