10.23.2009

I'm Friends with Seungri ... Friends with Benefits

This completely surprised even me. I didn’t really know Seungri had it in him, that he was capable of provoking such dirty thoughts out of the filthy black hole in my mind.

Oh, but he did. Kudos, Ri-Ri.

Yes, you’re the adorable little maknae of the group who is constantly hyper and bouncing off of every freaking surface, driving everyone insane. Some might find you to be annoying, but not me. I’d probably be bouncing off those surfaces with you, buddy. At first, you were just going to be placed in The Party Boys, because I didn’t really feel any sexual lust toward you.

And then … well, I made the mistake of watching “Strong Baby.”

Photobucket
Hey, sexy!

Yeah, you’re so in the Friends with Benefits category because holy shit did I want you so bad after watching that video. I have never seen you in a sexual light before, Ri-Ri. To say it was a “refreshing” change would be a complete understatement, for it was so speechless-sexy that I actually felt a little guilty for thinking of you in that way afterward.
 
Which is why you are the perfect FWB for me. Because our friendship is so close and we love spending time with each other, yet there is a very high amount of sexual tension between us when we go out for a friendly dinner. It takes an enormous amount of self-control on both parts to keep from flipping the table over and giving our fellow diners a show along with their meal. And then afterward, when we’re fully clothed and staring at each other awkwardly in an I-can’t-believe-we-just-did-that sort of way, we’ll swear that it was just a onetime thing and it’ll never happen again.

Until the next time we see each other, that is.

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. i've always looked at Seungri as a kid, too. but thanks to Strong Baby, i swear i forgot i was never sexually attracted to him. :)

    he fits well in this category. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. NiqueLachelle10/23/2009 10:36 AM

    Lol when I first saw that video I was like...who the hell is that cuz that sho isn't maknae...you know he has to have Sex God and KOF show him how to be sexy because before this video I didn't think he knew what that word meant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a grammar fail in the last comment I left. Take two:

    Ri-Ri didn't know the meaning of sexy before "Strong Baby," but damn it that boy OWNED it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes - that mv changed my whole thought process on Ri-Ri...then I saw his live performance of Strong Baby in the Big Show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQXkOwhsQ08 - WOW ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! Round of APPLAUSE for Ri-Ri...CLAP CLAP CLAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shortney

    When I first got that DVD, I didn't have the time to actually watch the entire show, but I watched some of the solo performances.
    Silly me to start with maknae's, because then no one else had a chance with me.
    At first I got embarassed like my little Asian self, but then I was watching it over and over again.

    Ditto, shortney.
    IS HE KIDDING US RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES LIKE THAT?? *clap clap clap*

    @TKPA
    I think I have told u about this maknae performance during one of our priv. conversations.Definitely worth watching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NiqueLachelle10/23/2009 1:06 PM

    @shortney I just watched the link of the video you put up and I don't even know how to begin with that performance...the beginning of that was WOW...definitely NOT the little boy I'm used to...HOLY JAMALAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @NiqueLachelle I know the first time I watched it me & my friends had a Big Bang DVD Concert night - starting with The Real Concert & ending with Big Show. None of us are huge Ri-Ri fans. There are 4 of us all insane for Big Bang: CB loves TOP, CM adores Tae-Tae, KM worships GD & of course my heart belongs to Dae-Dae! HOWEVER, when we came upon this performance we watched the entire thing with out moving or saying a word. After he finished, I paused the DVD & threw the remote, we all looked at each other, & then started screaming & running around the room. After that....I hit rewind & we watched it again. CLAP CLAP CLAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

    I keep replaying 3:33-3:48.

    RI-RI ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ACT LIKE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *throws up* being nice. not saying anything else. >> NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like I'm spyin on my baby bro in that video... it's just uncomfortable. I watched it twice.... and the second time was for Master GD's cameo.

    You do know that GD also stands for Girl's Desire and that is a perfect nickname in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'Strong Baby' was the first K-pop video I ever watched. Boy, was it a good invitation into this crazy world!

    ReplyDelete