10.22.2009

I Don't Have a Problem With BEAST, I Have a Problem With Their Stylists

I really do like "Bad Girl." Seriously, I love it. And I'll hand to to BEAST that all of them have some sick choreography.

But I just cannot get over their appearance, in which I literally laugh slightly underneath my breath, shake my head, and think, "Really?"

Seriously, their stylist needs to be shot. It's so horrible. I don't get how some say that MBLAQ's style is awful (which it is), but then credit BEAST on theirs? Um ... Yo Seob was wearing a freaking beaded hat in the teaser video! How is that not heinous?

I have bones to pick with some of them. Like Jun Hyun. He's not a bad looking guy, I could one day see myself being attracted to him ... but what the HELL is with the hair?

Photobucket

The only idol that can get away with shaved patterns in his head is Park Jaebeom, and dear JH, you are not him. Plus, in the beginning for the MV of "Bad Girls," you totally look like a version of Master GD in "Gara Gara Go." And that is blasphemy as there can only be one GD. I don't blame you, though. Really I don't. I blame your moronic stylist for doing this to you.

I feel bad for you, Hyun Seung. Your haircut is similar to a 1960s go-go dancer. I swear all you need is a peace sign and flower painted on your damn cheek, some strobe lights, and vinyl platform boots and you would be an extra in an Austin Powers movie.

Photobucket

Again, it isn't your fault. It's your idiotic stylist. Because in some parts of the MV, your hair looks good. There's some product in it, making it a bit shaggy and uncleanly. It actually looks really good like that, but for ninety percent of the time, it does not. And the ninety percent is what actually counts, not the ten.

Yo-Yo ... I want your hair to be dark. I've said it a million times: Asians do not look good with platinum hair. And you're no Master GD, Yo-Yo. While you look like such a cute little kid and you have a great voice ... ugh, no. No blonde.

Photobucket

I'm sorry. It just is not working for me. I want to smack your evil stylist upside the damn head for ruining your hair follicles and damaging your beautiful, beautiful Asian hair. Please dye it back as soon as possible, boo!

I don't have any problems with Dong Woon. Zero. He's perfect, don't change a thing.

Photobucket

All I can say about you DW is THANK GOD YOU ARE EIGHTEEN! I feel less guilty/Mrs. Robinson now.

And I also really love my Back-up Boy, Du Jun, who looks so extraordinarily similar to Sex God. Give him a few more years to finely tune his smolder-stare. He's already done an excellent job by just existing. I wonder if he practices in the mirror.

Photobucket

I will not forget to mention/gush over AJ this time. He's so gorgeous and I really want his body, but The K-Pop Junkie laid claim to him and I allowed it. That's okay, I can still put him in Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy and it'll be allowed.

Photobucket

I know I'm being a little too hard on these boys. I do really like them and I can't wait to see what they do in the future. But I hate their stylists because I think they're trying too hard. You know what I do love about these boys, though? Their teeth. They're all perfect and so white and pearly. Just amazing!

Check out the MV for "Bad Girl." It's good, I love it. I just try not to pay attention to what the hell they're wearing.

Don't cry, Yo-Yo. I'll love you all entirely one day.

Photobucket


TKPA

2 comments:

  1. NiqueLachelle10/22/2009 10:16 PM

    Took the words right out of my mouth MBLAQ and BEAST need to FIRE their stylists quickly! Du Jun is the only one that looks semi noraml in the video. Oh yeah and AJ looks good whatever he does...that boy can wear an afro (which he has, I've seen pix) and still be hot. Why am I a noona to all these fine boys...ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cry, Yo-Yo. I'll love you all entirely one day.

    Kekekeke so cute. He's going in my SeungRi baby brother category.

    ReplyDelete