10.23.2009

BIGBANG Captions Part VI

Photobucket

Master GD: What? Are you kidding me? What the fuck do you mean you're going to go out with T.O.P tonight? I thought you were going to be with me tonight! What the fuck?

Dae-Dae: Why do you put us all through this, TKPA? I can't stand the fighting. So much negativity does not belong in this beautiful world.

King of Foreplay: I know, right? Choose one already. Please. It's so aggravating that it's actually making my hair slump. I'm an inch shorter now, thanks to you. I cannot afford to lose that inch!

Sex God: Yeeeaaah, that's right, motherfuckers! You heard her. She's all mine tonight. Sorry, bro! Don't wait up. I won't have her home 'til after the sun rises.

Ri-Ri: WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T ANYONE WANT ME?

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. HAHA HA HAAHAHAHAHAHHA - Ri-Ri! That made me bust out laughing! Poor Ri-Ri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL.
    There's the smirk that kills me, T.O.P.
    This is what I mean by T.O.P rubbing new things in my face everyday. Same old smirk, brand new photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. niquelachelle10/23/2009 7:42 PM

    When I first saw this pic I swear Tae had a ciggy in his mouth...lmao maybe I glanced at it too quickly! Aww poor Ri Ri I'm sure somebody wants you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same thing too! haha

    Someone must want Ri-Ri all the time. Sadly we only want him when he's doing "Strong Baby."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just now reading this and I literally just barked with laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's the winner now MGD. Kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh god, Seungri cap was funny, heheheh. They all were, but still.

    ReplyDelete