10.17.2009

Someone Isn't Very Happy With Me

My Master GD is none too pleased with me as of late. It's because I've been paying more attention to Sex God than I have to him. True, I do have Sex God moaning as my alarm clock alert on my cell phone, and it's also Sex God's voice that is my email alert. In my defense, though, Master GD hasn't released anything along those lines.

Yes, I know that "I know you want it, baby," pretty much falls into the guidelines of being unbearably sexy, but there is a completely different level of sex going on for the two men. Sex God I want to have right here and now, so physical and intense that we're both as sweaty as Jack and Rose in Titanic. Master GD, I still want to have the whole hand-print smearing thing, but I'd actually want to cuddle with him afterward. That right there should be plenty of reason for him to feel self-confident.

Photobucket
Looking amazing with the jaw, bb


And the fact that time and time again I return to him, wanting him, loving him, needing him, should also make him realize that he'll never lose me. I'll always come back to him, just like a boomerang or one of those stray cats that wanders onto your porch that you feed once because you feel bad for it, then it never goes away.

But Master GD is not happy with that. He wants more love, more attention. No, actually, he doesn't want more, he wants all of my attention and all of my love. He's feeling a bit jealous, and he's starting to act out in the best way possible that he knows how ...

That's right, he's gone for the hair.

Photobucket
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?


Master GD, I thought we were over the hair debacle? I thought we agreed that I wouldn't make a big deal about it, because even though I find the blonde sexy ...

Okay, enough of this patience shit ...

Seriously, what the fuck did you do to your hair? And I don't care about the reason that you're going to be paying tribute to the late and great Michael Jackson and perform "Billie Jean" (you're trying to get bonus points by performing my favorite song, aren't you? Trying to detract me from the hair by your crotch grabbing?). Your hair should have no freaking impact on the performance, you do not need to have a Jheri curl hairstyle in order to pay tribute to the man! No, that's a bull shit excuse.

You just did it to get my attention and to make me forget about Sex God and the King of Foreplay and Sexy Beast Taek in order to yell at you over such a heinous, heinous hair-don't. You succeeded, like you always do when it comes to angering me then reminding me how much I worship you and how you own me completely. While I can't do anything except shake my head and think, "What the fuck?" I know you'll make it up to me when you perform.

Because you're Master GD, you always make it up to me.

Seriously, though ... those curls better be washed out as soon as the performance is over.

(PS -- Is it me, or is he totally pouting that I haven't released the official and final Baby-Daddy-To-Be List yet?)

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HIS HAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wanted to die too when I logged on earlier today and saw that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See this is the thing with GD, when I'm getting all hot and bothered for his sensual appeal, he goes on pulling this cutesy trick.

    It's hard to decide whether you wanna grab him and kiss him all over like a baby or a man.

    The cutest curls, boo, makes me feel guilty for wanting you inappropriately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie10/17/2009 1:34 PM

    HAHAHA

    I just died laughing. WOW He looks like a doll :)

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Oh Addict....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Junkie, shut up. It's not funny.

    Mas, you think this is cute? He looks like a little girl! There is nothing remotely cute about that!

    HOWEVER, if he were to be placed in a toga, with a bow and tube filled with arrows, he would be acceptable. Because with that hair he could be Cupid.

    ReplyDelete