10.23.2009

Did You Really Think T.O.P Would Allow That?

Photobucket
"I told you, bro. TKPA is mine."

I have been trying to decide between Master GD and Sex God for the past two weeks. Pretty much I knew from the beginning that it was going to be GD. I mean, he's the quintessential baby daddy.

But, seriously, did you think that Sex God would allow me to have a child with another man?

No, he wouldn't.

That's why I've decided I'm going to make Sex God my baby daddy too. Yes, two baby daddies from BIGBANG. I know I said I could only choose one, but hey, it's my blog and my creation so I can pretty much do whatever I want and make up whatever rules I want.

I want Sex God's baby, boy or girl. I know I said previously that I'd only want the child to be a girl, because a little boy smoldering intensely at girls on the playground at the age of eight is every mother's worst nightmare, because you know it'll only get worse as he gets older. And really, I do not want to deal with teenage girls calling the house and then hanging up whenever he answers the phone (because he will have his daddy's voice, as well as the stare).

But I imagine that if we have a boy that he'd look something very similar to this. Although I might not style him on a daily basis like this, matching his daddy in the most fierce outfits imaginable, the hair will always look identical. Sex God will have a mini me.

Photobucket
Sex God: You go up to a girl like this and whisper in her ear,
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."
T.O.P Jr.: You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I know I'm potentially asking for a lifetime of worrying when it comes to procreating with Sex God, especially if the offspring happens to be a boy. But there is always a fifty-fifty chance that the baby will be a girl, and that'll be less scary for me to deal with.

Bottom line is that I want to have a baby with this man. I want to practice having a baby with this man in a Purely Animalistic way and I want to actually have a baby with this man. And I want to cuddle with him and our child (boy or girl) in between us in bed while we show our child Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for the first time.

So, this concludes Baby Daddy week as well as BIGBANG Friday. I hope you all enjoyed the past week as much as I did =)

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. NiqueLachelle10/23/2009 9:35 PM

    Today was fun :) I loved it. I think it would be funny if you showed you guy's child the Butterfly MV rofl I bet TOP would not be too happy about that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto NiqueLachelle.
    Today had been fun! *grins until my face hurts again*

    & TKPA, will there be another day like this? Maybe this time with 2PM instead? Or whoever you like... :)

    I cannot thank you enough!

    P/S: I know T.O.P will win you over in his angry-sexy way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVES IT - AMAZING POSTS! Cant wait for next week. Get some rest girl!
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini TOP's will always be awesome. Big bang Friday is a win in my book.

    ReplyDelete