10.23.2009

Sex God is Purely Animalistic

Seriously, the things I'd do to him.

Everything about him just screams "RIP MY CLOTHES OFF!" And man, do I want to. I really, really want to.

My mind literally goes blank for a brief moment whenever I see his gorgeous, brooding face gracing my computer screen by way of video or picture. Once I recover, I have a mixture of emotions about him.

For one, I want his body. I want his piercing gaze looking deep into my eyes and sending me sexy subliminal messages through those dark brown irises. Messages that tell me all of the wickedly dirty (yet delicious) things he's going to do to me. Because I know that the BIGBANG Big Boy is a savage beast.

Photobucket

Listening to that deep, growling voice (that sounds like sex if sex could talk) moaning in my ear, indulging in some extremely obscene dirty talk, and pulling my hair (watch this for proof of the hair pulling fetish) ... you get the picture.

I've never mentioned this aspect of Sex God before, but I seriously would love to just cuddle up next to him on the couch and just have chill time, you know? It's not all about sex in regards to the [hopefully] Big Boy. Sure, I might worship him after every single sex session but before the intensely gratifying sex, I'd be perfectly content lying on top of him [fully clothed], watching a movie and listening to his heartbeat.

Perfect man.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Ideas that you gave me, TKPA, are going to haunt me for a long lonngg time.

    From what he appears to be, and the ideas you came up with, the perfect man title is well deserved by T.O.P

    *grins so much that my face hurts*
    Yeah, excessive grinning always happens when I see T.O.P posts on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REACTION OH YOU GOT A REACTION OUT OF ME!
    "growling voice that sound like sex if sex could talk"....ooooo you are so right. I love it when he shouts at you while he is rapping - it is the sexiest scolding every received! Makes me hot every time. I would love to just once run my hands through his hair & hear him moan as I kiss/nibble his neck - OK Addict now see what you have done - the thoughts you have placed in my head. What will Dae Dae think? BUT DAMN!!!! SG is so FUCKIN HOT!!!!
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Listening to that deep, growling voice (that sounds like sex if sex could talk) moaning in my ear"

    Gawd YES! We r on the same wave length!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOP would be fun to just sit and watch a movie with. A funny one like StepBrothers or Talladgea Nights when you wind up laughing so hard you fall off the couch. Then he reaches down his hand to help you up and your both breathing heavy.... and suddenly Will Ferrel isn't so funny anymore.

    ReplyDelete