10.28.2009

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

This is so God-awful that I want to cry, fly to South Korea, track down Hyun Seung, pull out a pair of scissors and a box of hair dye, and fix this montrosity that an evil, corrupt stylist calls a hairstyle.

Photobucket

NO! NO! NO!

FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

Do these stylists get paid next to nothing? Are they ticked off about their lack of pay that they decide to take it out on these poor, defenseless boys? I mean, seriously what the fuck is this?

A three year old could cut his own hair better!

And are the two pink-orange chunks of hair necessary? He already has the worst bowl cut in the history of bowl cuts, and a ridiculous red hair color. He needs that little bit of extra LOL-factor to his hair?

Why on Earth would someone do this to him? Did you mouth off to the stylist before you went to your hair appointment, Hyun Seung? Never fuck with someone who does your hair.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. I so agree with you on this one - what in the hell were they thinking - do they want him to look like an idiot? IF so then this was a success! Every time I see him in the video I have to look away I am so embarrassed for him & then in this live performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVe4FB6zIqY
    the outfit they have him in with the rolls of toilet paper hanging around him - I guess since they make him look like crap then he is prepared for it.
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to you. AMEN AMEN AMEN.
    I had to ask myself and God.. why? I still have not received an answer. How could the stylist do oh-so-well with SeungHo and his pants, then let THIS happen? There isn't even a word for it. It's just known as "that". It looks like layers of wigs plastered together. Honestly..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant how could ONE stylist* do well with SeungHo, considering they are in different groups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to shave cut his hair short (like how Rain is rockin' his now) and dye it dark brown with a deep red hue to it when it's in the light. I think it'd look fantastic on him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLMFAO. Everytime I watch their lives I get all hot and bothered until his hair comes into the picture. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I firmly believe Hyun Seung is a bigger douchebag than Spencer Pratt, because that's the only way someone would purposely do that to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You literally took the words right out of my mouth.
    I really do believe that the hair stylists take out their frustration and anger out of these poor defenseless guys who have to take it.

    I hope to GOD that the stylist whoever did that to Hyun Seung is banned from doing hair and he gets a better stylist.

    ReplyDelete