10.14.2009

T.O.P. is Now "Sex God"

Last night on Twitter, I officially stated that T.O.P. has a new, highly appropriate nickname. I will from now on refer to him as:

Sex God.

I think it's extremely fitting for this man, seeing as how whenever he speaks, millions of women go weak at the knees and can't help but think of the dirty dirty. I know I do, and I know that if you read anything I've written about him, you do too.

So T.O.P. will now be referred to as Sex God. Let's spread the word and hope that, eventually, one day, it will catch on and sexually frustrated women all over the world will respect this man's proper title. However, let's just hope that the source of the new nickname doesn't catch on.

Photobucket
The official statement.

Make it happen (just leave me out of it).

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. You know, I've always used this name for all of my guilty pleasure crushes hahaha! I think its an awesome name for T.O.P.(I mean Sex God) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've referred to a few of them as it too, but not anymore. Title totally belongs to him.

    =)

    ReplyDelete