1. 6,000 followers on Twitter did not happen. Five months ago I had a little over 2,000 followers, and now I have barely over 3,000. It took me seven months to gain 2,000, and only five months to gain 1,000 more. That's an accomplishment, so even though my goal wasn't met, I accomplished something.I want to take moment to get all sentimental and thank all of you.
2. 2,000 posts ... PSH! I knew from the get-go this ambitious goal was going to fail, and it did. Standing count (including this post) is 566.
3. However, I did have an idol tweet to me. Peter finally put aside his hatred for me and responded. (Kidding, he doesn't really hate me). You can relive that moment by clicking this link.
4. But no idol has tweeted to me about the blog yet. Partly my fault, because I haven't sent any of them links. BUT, they do know I exist. And that's the important part.
5. And 2PM received some lovely TKPA boxers with the site URL on them. You can relive that moment by clicking this link and then watching the video of Chansung holding Junho's boxers. Simply amazing!