9.08.2010

Meat Market

Remind me to pay a little more attention to newbies Dalmatian. Because if any of them have what Inati has ... oh there will be some serious rearranging of ranks in my heart.

Photobucket

What can I say except for ... flawless. Simply flawless.

I know it's a little dark, but with abs like that you do not need to see anything. You treat those marvelous little mounds of solid muscle like Braille. Feel your way toward euphoria.

This newbie receives a perfect 10. Welcome to the blog, Inati. You'll fit in quite well here!

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I've seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, Inati will be judged. You have until midnight!

TKPA

14 comments:

  1. Dude, I've had this pic saved on my desktop for like the past 2.5 weeks, not knowing who it was, just admiring lol.
    10 all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the rating game, those abs are licklicious. He has a great smile. He knows he looks good, which isn't a crime. Going to give him an 8 for presentation. Lack of originality kept him from a "Alexander Artemev" pefect 10. I mean how do you hook new fans before you debut~show skin, tisk tisk boys we are horndogs but not desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8. Is it to early to start asking for a piece of him for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say 10, I love the fact that he is older. Like so much older, why yes oppa u may do me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. an 8 for me! ^-^ Idk, just not a 10 haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10. Those abs are just begging to be licked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A 10.
    And few guys get 10's from me.
    And did you know that DayDay also has a nice set of abs on him?
    Just thought I'd tell ya~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most definitely a 10
    those abs are unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A 5.
    But that's prolly because he hasn't mastered the mindfuck facial expressions that everyone else with abs had.

    Definite potential though :)

    ReplyDelete