9.20.2010

Inati ... You Have Competition

Because now I have seen Day Day's abs and only one word comes to mind:

DAMN.

Photobucket

However, as much as I want to marvel in awe over this picture, and possibly adjust the brightness on my computer screen so I can actually see the abs in the semi-dark bathroom, I need to draw attention to the fact that he's in the bathroom.

And there's a camera in the bathroom.

And you can see the toilet to the left of the picture. Meaning, when the members of Dalmatian use the bathroom, they're being filmed.

Um, South Korea ... isn't that like ... illegal?

Photobucket

I'm sorry, Day Day. You can flex those muscles all you want, but your moment was ruined by the completely creepy, voyeuristic factor surrounding these photos. But the bright side is that you have shown me you're worthy of being featured on the blog, so there's your silver lining to the creeptastic bathroom camera.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. hahahaha at Inati gotta keep the competition tight Day is looking fine
    but a camera in the bathroom?
    where are the photos taken from tkpa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly have no idea. A blog-stalker sent them to me via Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the first thing I thought about when I saw those pictures, not the abs, the fact that he's in the bathroom. Really takes away from the hotness of it all lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's hot. I think the camera is in the bathroom for their show Dalmatian Manger Goes on Strike or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I think it's from the show.
    But still,

    DAMN DAY DAY OPPA DAMN.

    I purposely use oppa with him, because idk I feel this whole oppa-dongsaeng thing fries my brain xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boyed him. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is a shot from Dari shirtless on the show, also in the bathroom from last week

    watch below skip to 5:11ish

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43k_o3DRnfo&feature=channel

    ReplyDelete
  8. jibrill_chan11/29/2010 8:09 PM

    OK,the toilet isn't that sexy. But I still want to push him against that cold wall and show him whats on my mind right now! :D

    ReplyDelete