9.16.2010

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAE!!!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN is all I can say!!!
Wait I can also say: HOLY FUCK !
 
I guess my Dae Baby was getting a little jealous over all of my recent LUST/LOVE for my #2 Tae Baby.
 
His response to that???
GETTING TOTALLY FUCKING RIPPED & putting on some Zorro/S&M mask to make me only want him MORE!!
 
DAMN DAE you are killing me & I love it!
 
Here is how it would go down:
I just had an amazing night with #2 Tae Baby. First we had a well balanced low fat healthy meal (of course with a blessing to God before consuming the vittles). Then we would sit in front of the fire listening to old school R&B music as he sings & slowly grinds to each song for me.
Damn those arms, those shoulders, those abs, THAT JAW LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tae whispers in my ear that he is tired of being in 2nd place after Dae & wants to know when am I gonna give him the chance to become my #1.
OOOOH DAMN Tae you are so tempting...hmmmm get up & dance to I Need A Girl again & take that fucking shirt off.
(I cant have him nude - no to me Tae is sexier with pants on - I love Tae to tease me with what I cant see)
 
Ok now let my run my fingertips across that faux hawk baby (sorry a little fetish of mine - bahahaha). DAMN he almost has me!!
Tae Baby pulls me in real close for a sexy slow dance as he sings "My Girl" in my ear.
DAMN my head is spinning, I look around the room & my framed pic of Dae Baby is looking back at me. Awww my Dae Baby smiling at me with pink cotton candy in his arms. My Dae Baby is so sweet. We have so much fun together. He makes me laugh all the time & .......hold on wait a minute....did Tae just nibble on my ear???? WAIT he is sliding down to my neck......HOLY FUCK he feels good! 
OH NO I can feel Dae slipping away, I can barely see him now - his image is fading into the mist of cotton candy......DAMN TAE FEELS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
 
Then all the sudden BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The door busts open & there is My Dae Baby!
WAIT WTF! THAT IS MY DAE BABY???!!!!!!!!
Tight ass black pants! One leather glove (that I know will feel amazing when he lightly slaps it against me)! Some rhinestone studded arm ummm thingy - what the fuck ever - but it's fucking sexy!
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE COTTON CANDY? COTTON CANDY IS GONE!
STANDING BEFORE ME IS MY DAE BABY ALL RIPPED & OILED UP! 
BREATHING HEAVY AS IF HE RAN MILES TO GET TO ME!
 
Tae steps back just as confused as I am...."what the hell" he says in adorable Engrish. 
Dae doesn't say a word he just steps up to me & slowly pulls something from behind his back. OMG!! I am so mesmerized I cant move I cant think, I cant even breathe!
He slowly moves the object to his face & places on a mask. I cant even put into words this mask...all I know is I am about to FUCKING MELT ON THE SPOT!!
With mask in place Dae finally breaks his steady lock on my eyes & looks directly at Tae.
In a quiet yet strong deep voice he utters 2 words to Tae................"Get Out"
 
OH FUCK that's it! My knees are about to buckle under me as wave after wave of ecstasy travels through my body.
(Damn some people claim to be had at "hello" well I was fucking had at "Get Out.")
 
I slowly turn to Tae & said "ummm well bye. I will call you later."
With that Tae Baby gathers up his R&B cd's & with the quickness heads to the door. He turns back one last time as he watches Dae approach me. From behind Dae I hear Tae's soft voice yell out "Call Me!" as he shuts the door.
 
Dae pulls me closer to him & looks down at me & whispers, "You're not calling anybody tonight except my name over & over again."  "Now tell me....who is your #1??"
"DAE BABY, DAE BABY" I scream!
 
**By the way, needless to say, I did not call Tae that night....but the next night....well......BAHAHAHAHA!!
 
peace,
cj

17 comments:

  1. i knew there'd be a post here as soon as i saw the picture :] loved the post of course! even though there were more details about Taeyang than daesung, really enjoyed it, specially the "Get out." <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ!!!! LOVE THE SCENERY!! <3 muahaha especially the Taeyang scenes. ohmahgawd..i got BAEGASMS reading this lol. it was so hawt and steamy and sexy and inappropriate, then Daesung came and took you away from Taeyang, which was a good thing :P kkkk

    oh & btw, Daesung's character in What's Up is named HADES..a rock singer...but when the name Hades came out, first thing i thought of was the God of War. XD which makes your post perfect sense. if u get what i'm saying LMAOOOO.
    ok i'll shut up >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!
    I cannot believe it's Daesung still...wow, I am anticipating Big Bang's comeback even sooner ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WAS WAITING FOR THIS! When I saw this picture, I just knew CJ was going to get epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cj this why i emailed you this picture. :)) Dae has a way to pull you back from all the other Kpop men you lust over. XD

    just imagine the amount of SEX he'll be giving us once this drama is out. (*_*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥_♥ Yum..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....You really thought this out..
    ILOVEIT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr...Happy?
    "Don't worry, Mr. Happy still loves you... all night long baby!"
    My inner child is traumatized. But my inner sex Goddess has safely secured her in a closet and is making sweet sweet mental love to him. Oh Dae, that mask is def coming on our Honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *bows to you* OMG that was FCKING EPIC!!! LOL Damn I'm still so shocked. I mean, I've know for a long time he had a smoking HOT bod but I still never could have prepared myself for THIS.

    I'm gonna be yelling at a lot of ppl saying "HAHA I TOLD YOU SO!!!" xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cotton candy Dae was adorable, but hot S&M Dae is just ... ughfhskjfhewuhfhdfjf!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I can't articulate my feelings about this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even finish reading this post and I can prolly tell that CJ was the one on it.

    My exact first reaction when I saw these photos was the same thing too.
    DAMN DAMN DAE.

    Sweet baby Dae, if you got it, flaunt it :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGGGG! lOVEE IT!! gahhh! omg what happened to my innocent dae!!!!
    omg tae!
    ..i cant cheat on my 1st love TOP,
    ...and not on the my 2nd love Tae!

    D: whyyy DAE!! whyy must you make this harderrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ROLF ;) you have a wild imagination and the balls to share it on the internet, kudos ;) But how can you not share it with Daesung looking so unexpectedly and amazingly fine?

    ReplyDelete
  15. cj! you freak... When I saw his name flooding my timeline.. what could be interesting with Dae theses days! and then suddenly, it become news.. eh!
    and when i check it out!!! Holy mackerel! How come I've been ignoring Dae Dae and think only of him as a brother, angelic, sweet... and now.. you tinted my mind with wild imaginations... Father, I have sinned. =(

    Oh Dae!!! @#$@#$@#$@
    Speechless *wipes drool*

    ReplyDelete
  16. MY IMAGINATION and me had fun kyaa now i dont know why i even said that individual hahahah
    it's soo cute and so sexy at the same time muhahahhahaha
    CJ , i thank dae even more for officially coming out half nekked in all his glory like that becoz of a post like this muhahahaha

    DAE BABY DAE BABY
    and the fetish hahha i totally get that

    NOOOW. ALL THAT'S LEFT IF TOP. AND THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WOULD COME TO AN END..
    well, not really, but you know what i mean :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jibrill_chan11/29/2010 8:00 PM

    I can't believe you let Tae go! Why deciding betweet the two. Just lay on the bed and welcome them both.
    Yeeeaah!!
    Thats my wet dream, I guess ;D

    ReplyDelete