9.05.2010

I'm in Need of Pictures

Many types of pictures, and I know you have a plethora of them saved on your computer. Currently, my laptop is completely dead so all of my pictures aren't accessible.

Which means I need your help!

Here is the list of pictures I need for upcoming blog posts:
  1. T.O.P crossing his legs
  2. MBLAQ (specifically Thunder, Mir, and G.O)
  3. SHINee (specifically Onew, Key)
  4. Super Junior (any member!)
  5. BEAST (specifically DuJun, AJ, Yo Seob)
  6. U-Kiss (any member!)
  7. F.Cuz (if you have any, I greatly appreciate it!)
  8. 2AM (any member!)
  9. Any new group that I have yet to write about. Just make sure to tell me who is who!
I really appreciate it! The more pictures you send, the more I will blog!

You can EMAIL all pictures (whether they be links or attachments) to tkpa [at] live [dot] com. Please DO NOT tweet me the pictures, as I might not have the opportunity to save it right away and it might get lost.

Oh, and you can send as many as you want.

Thank you!

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. TOP crossing his legs..lol
    i have those! xD
    is there a deadline of submission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say why don't you go find some Kpop macros, they are easier especially if you click on the first link on Google, they have plenty to use.

    By the way, I really like your blog and have considered it onto my links. I've put it on my 私のようなブログ = "Blogs like Mine" links. Would you consider mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really must write about Dae Guk Nam Ah/The Boss. Especially Mika haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the pictures of mblaq's members,super junior and shinee..about TOP!..ouh i doesn't have the crossing leg thingy pictures..i must find it!..^^..hehe..aha!..if u like to have their pictures please go to my blog http://www.ovaltinecookies.blogspot.com/..just click it to the pictures and save as..i don't mind..im sooooo freaking love ur blog!..its awesome!..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a pic of TOP sticking his booty out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PICTURES? YOU NEED PICTURES? Girl have I got some pics for you!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. will def send you some pictures. also, a great blog to check out for photos is kpop-love.tumblr.com . There's something wrong with their navigation right now, so you have to go through it manually by typing /page/2 or /page/3 or /page/4 after the main url. a pain, but hopefully they'll fix it soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think you need a picture of daesung with his shirt off.
    http://ibigbang.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/dl.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo Kwon *dies*
    http://twitpic.com/2r5uu0/full
    this is also on his twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/top_100622.jpg

    ReplyDelete