9.20.2010

Men's Health Did It Again

Am I really seeing this? Is this happening or am I just hallucinating and imagining Jokwon in these pictures? Because for people (like myself) who do not find him sexy and appealing on a daily basis, this photoshoot with Men's Health is a total mindfuck.

And here's the real kicker ...

He's not even shirtless. He's completely clothed. The boy makes clothes look sexy. I mean really, I don't think many other idols can be featured in Men's Health covering up practically all of the good, drool-worthy stuff, and not have us say, "I wish he was shirtless." While Jokwon being shirtless would have just catapulted these pictures into I-need-him-now and resulted in South Korea's tourism to boost, it wasn't necessary.

Photobucket

A man in a suit ... always a very, very, extremely nice sight for the eyes. And the way he still has his bitchface in full swing while taking off that tie ... it makes me forget that he's the size of a toothpick. Toothpicks are now sexy.

I just can't get over the fact that this is JO-FREAKING-KWON. Why can't all of the evil cows take a note from the all-knowing-in-what-fan-girls-want stylists at Men's Health? This is what all of the idols should look like on a regular basis. All the time, 24/7.

Photobucket

They know what they're doing. Look, they even put a pair of handcuffs on him, but left one vacant. So the race of who is going to get to him the fastest and handcuff him to their wrist is on, but please don't kill each other or rip out any hair or break a nail, okay? You have to look decent for Jokwon, because no matter how manly and sexy he looks, he will totally judge you on what you're wearing and the biggest diva in all of South Korea cannot be hanfcuffed to a hot mess.

It just won't happen.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Photobucket

HOLY HELL HOW DID I MISS THIS?? (Well, it was on akp ... that's why I missed it. HA!). BUT JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH THIS MAN IS ... IS ... HOLY FUCK. THAT'S THE ONLY PHRASE I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW, BUT IT'S FITTING. JOKWON IS HOLY FUCK HOT.

I need to go swim in the Arctic Ocean right about now. Major thanks to Anonymous, whoever you are!

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. "Toothpicks are now sexy."

    i like that phrase. HOTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you not seen this? http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/2ams-jo-kwon-uploads-the-cover-of-mens-health-magazine

    Kwonnie looks so yummy here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy........

    Thank you.

    Really.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, the last pic got me, "HOLY SHIT, AM i REALLY SEEING JO KWON AS IN THE JO KWON?!!? WHAT THE FREAKIN' HELL DID THEY DO TO HIM TO BECOME THIS HOT?" 8O

    the one above was only running through my head because my mouth was busy gaping after my lungs took all the air it could take.

    Jo Kwon officially made me a fish there. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that second photo made me go "oh my god!" in a very good way. I'm one of those who are rather tired of flashing abs left and right (hey, I'm from the generation that saw Worlds Apart and all those coming and going... and boy were they always shirtless!) and these photos are rather lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost speechless. How can we watch his ssanti dances now, knowing what's under the preppy sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how he has two sides - A Diva and very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what people are not realizing is that Kwonnie has been showing us his body throughout the yr and some people were not paying attention!!! He is totally hot and sexy in the way he moves and as far as his jawline, comon he is young, ok his face has been filling out lately and his jaw becoming more squared!!! he is maturing but just because his body is totally out in the open doesn't change his ability to make us laugh, its just he added an extra demision for us to view him in!!! I truely think he is in love with Gain and I believe she loves him back, they have been 'friends' first so whatever is going on only they know! But, I think something happened between them, cause they are actin' strange...

    ReplyDelete
  9. TKPA have you never seen that pic of him he took of himself in the mirror?
    http://twitpic.com/1o9mpk
    http://twitpic.com/1oae4m

    And here's some more he posted from Men's Health!

    http://twitpic.com/2r5uu0
    http://twitpic.com/2o3ztt

    This man is too fcking hot for his own good! I need to get my hands on a copy of this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I died the first time I saw any of these photos. Like... legit.
    I simply cannot believe that this is Jokwon.
    I concur 110% about any idol looking like that all the time... the population of the world would double because of all the crazy fangirls feeling the urge to reproduce. I feel impregnated by just looking at these photos. (I can't believe I just wrote that.)

    I love his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo Kwon rocks the suit very well. But damn! Who knew he was hiding such a fit body under there. He is the ultimate BFF.

    ReplyDelete