9.08.2010

My Mind Hasn't Been This Confused ...

Since I watched "Rokkugo" for the first time. And that's a lot of confusion, folks.

I just watched for the first time Dalmatian's MV for "Round 1" and I feel so sorry for those boys. They are talented, no doubt. Their voices are great and they all blend well together. But what the hell is up with the concept? What the hell is up with the group name? I feel like I should be making sexual inuendos about this group but I won't because I'm trying to keep it clean.

Photobucket

Let's just start from the beginning with these boys. I don't know all of them (yet), but I know half of them.

And I have to start with Inati because he is one giant mindfuck to me. Yes, I just posted a blog wherein we will rate the newbie's magical washboard abs, but that picture was a little dark. Hell, it was more than a little. I couldn't properly see his face. And his face is a tricky one. Sometimes he looks amazing (like the picture below), and other times ... well, his ears are really big. Like, freakishly big. I know Joon has some big ass ears on him, along with Taekyeon .... but seriously, Inati's are gigantic (check out the group picture above).

Photobucket

So, I'm a little thrown by him, but as long as he keeps flashing those pearly whites of his, and of course those abs, I can deal with the confusion his face gives me. Because it all seriously depends on the angle, the lighting, and of course if his hair or hat is covering those ears. Also, Inati is like ... old. He'll be THIRTY next March. Again, just keep those abs perfect and I won't mind at all. Age is just a number.

Out of the three rappers (Inati, Day Day, and Dari) ... can you guess which one is my favorite? Here's a hint, it isn't Inati because I just talked about him. Here's another hint: he's the taller of the remaining two.

Ladies and gentleman ... introducing Dari.

Photobucket

Oh, man ... Dari is going to cause me some trouble with two other rappers that maintain a permanent residence in my heart. I don't understand why I usually go for the rappers ... but I can't help it with him. He's pretty, but kind of in an odd way, you know? In the above picture he looks a little like ... oh, I don't know ... an asshole? Yeah, just a bit. But then when you watch the MV ... he smiles and is goofy and uh ... yeah, I kind of done for.

You can check out the rest of the boys and get all their info here.

As for the video ... I'm not sold. They could have done a lot better, and I know this is their first single, but still ... they have a whole crew working to make them look amazing every second of every day, and they incorporate barking into their lyrics?

We have some work to do, newbie babies!


TKPA

9 comments:

  1. UNF.
    I think that Inati's gorge, so if you're not going to take him, then i will ;)
    i can just imagine our child with those ears and AMAZING cheekbones...
    Plus the abs are fantastic as well XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inati's totally BAMF in a cute way, idk what it means but he's just that. I like Daniel too aka Drama coz he be cute <333 (AND HE HAS A TWITTER AND SPEAKS ENGLISH ZOMG http://twitter.com/dalDrama)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO DOES DAYDAY @dalDayDay wooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally digging this group right now. They're great on stage but their outfits just have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sold on these guys. They don't seem to have very defined roles in the group(yet?). Three rappers in one group? Unless you're strictly a rap group (a la Epik High), that's overkill. And I think the song is weird. Gun shots and puppy dogs? Are you badasses or adorable cuddlies? make up your minds. I guess I'll see what the next single is like b4 I totally write them off, but so far... not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I have to say is to take a look at the translated lyrics.
    You'll see why they debuted with that concept.
    I absolutely adore it even though they're so talented. Remember, they're BEYOND talented but to the music scene they are rookies. They have to keep that mindset and not become too greedy.
    So please, just take a look at the translated lyrics.
    That's all I have to say.
    P.S. Don't take this as an attitude, I'm not giving you one. I just want you to look at the lyrics because just listening to it, the english parts are kind of wacky. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't Inati kinda remind you of Kan from F.Cuz? Or am I just crazy?

    Haha but I do get what you're saying about the ears. Weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasn't around during their debut.
    First time listening to the song on here.

    ...Idk about the song, but with 3 rappers in the group, Dalmatian has a HUGE potential to be darling to my heart.

    Plus, apart from the dalmatian-theme (unless they can howl in a sexy way), I like how they look.
    AND I'm thankful they are oppas in this group, at least I can lust freely later without feeling guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. everytime i see them, since they are younger than me.. i feel like im rape-ing them with my eyes O_O; i feel dirty... *hugs TOP plushie*

    ReplyDelete