10.31.2009

Oh, You've Learned Well

You have learned exceptionally well, Joon. Because you know what it takes for me to love you. Ab flashing, cocky grin, your cute, playful ways ... and you also know what it takes for me to hate you.

Cocky grin and NOT FLASHING THE ABS.

I mean, what the hell is that about? True, the camera wasn't on you like always, it was way far away and you looked like a little ant dressed in a ripped blue shirt ... but still, there were plenty of ladies in the audience whose ovaries were aching, who were standing right in front of you, waiting to see those luscious washboard abs that you've been flaunting even before debut ... and you denied them the chance. You only lifted it up half way, on one side. You half-assed the flaunting, boo. And that right there is immediate grounds for you being placed in Back-up Boy.

I cannot and will not do that to you, because I knew that this day would come. I knew that one day you'd be selfish and keep your abs to yourself. It actually makes us go even more insane that way, it makes us want you even more. So not only were you the valedictorian at the G-Dragon School of Cocky-Korean-Idols, but it seems that while in college you've been taking a few courses offered by the King of Foreplay, like Quick Ab Flash 101 and The Art of Foreplay.

Or did you purposely not show the abs because you're mad at me for not taking part in the perversion over you on Twitter yesterday? I'm sorry, I really am. I feel awful that I missed it, but I was lying in my bed, in the dark, feeling like I was going to die and that my head was going to explode all over my pillow. I'm sorry I didn't get to share in on the perversion and exploit you and your abs. I know you like it when I talk about you in that way, but you can't punish me and the rest of the fan girls in the world for that. If anything, you showing your abs would make me feel much, much better.

I'm pissed at the cameramen who were filming your latest performance, boo. Because not only did they zoom way out during your brief-half-assed flash, but they barely focused on SeungHo's pants and during Thunder's solo rap, the camera was shakey. Seriously, I've seen fancams more steady than that.

Joon, baby ... you need to revert back to this ab flash, complete with cocky grin at the end. It was majorly working for you, and if something isn't broke, don't fix it.

Photobucket

Check out the performance in which MBLAQ did amazing, but the cameramen screwed us all over.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Perversion on Twitter?

    I know not wut u speak of. xD

    And girl don't be too hard on Joonie. I know it was painful, but he was holding a mic this time in one hand and it made it hard for him to pull the shirt up all the way like before.

    Look on the bright side, with mics they have better sound, cuz with the headsets/mics u hear every single breath and move they make on those crappy shows.

    Joon will make it up to us soon, i'm damn near sure of it. He's proud of those abs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he's done it before when he was holding a mic! Don't make excuses for him, Ana. I think he wanted to show them, but when he saw there was no camera on him he was like, "Whatever."

    And I heard that he worked out for eight hours a day during training for Ninja Assassin. Do you know how incredibly ripped he's going to be? I'm ten times more excited for the movie now, knowing that little fact haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no problem whatsoever on how SEX JOON wants to expose his abs...
    It could be with two hands. one hand. two hands and a roll. one hand and a smirk. two hands, a roll, and a smirk. It's all good to me.

    But if that idiotic asswipe who calls himself a cameraman misses that money shot, he deserves to be burned in Hell with an apple in his mouth.
    What the fuck was he thinking? How dare he pan out on the greatest thing that fangirls like you and me want to get hold on and lick on 'til we melt into chocolate? How dare he deprives us from this majestic thing that is part of him?

    How dare you, cameraman. How fuckin' DARE you.

    Another thing. I always jizz everytime I see SEUNG HO do those SEXY chest pops and the TANTALIZING feel-me-up move that he does in every performance. Well, this time, my panties were dry coz the cameraman, once again, missed that. *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just full of win. Good job!

    I think this cameraman is on the same list as BEAST's stylists of people-who-must-be-fired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I finally watched the performance - Are you FUCKING kidding me? How could the cameraman miss that shot? He should be bitched slapped on the spot! The only good thing that he achieved was he just made us want Joon & his sexy ass abs along with sexy ass cocky grin even more!! @2:45-2:47 he looks at the camera as if he is saying to all of us - "yeah I know you missed it & I know you want more"
    I do enjoy all the MBLAQ sweat - damn! I just want to use my tongue to taste the lil pool of sweat above SeungHo's lips & My Korean Antonio Banderas GO looked hella fine with all that sweat dripping down his face! His face @ 2:57 was like the after hot sweaty sex face where he looks at me & says "It was good, wasn't it? You ok? You able to walk yet? SO do you want Dae to come home or should I just stay the night?" DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It was good, wasn't it? You ok? You able to walk yet?"

    LMAO. FTW! FTW! FTW!

    I think I just might have to put SeungHo in two categories. He's too sexy to only be a fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well based on that look he gave me I know "fo sho" that I will be walking crooked for at least 2 weeks after hot, steamy, "break the bed" sex with GO! Hell I may need a cane!
    Agreed SeungHo needs another category!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete