10.23.2009

BIGBANG Captions Part I

Today is such an important day for me.

Not only is it finally BIGBANG Friday, but the blog is actually one month old today. Such a perverted little infant, no?

Yes, I will be blogging about BIGBANG all day. There are TONS of posts coming your way, all day long. And way, way, way, WAAAY later I will finally reveal who made the cut on the Baby-Daddy-To-Be List. C'mon, did you really think I was going to tell you first thing in the morning? Do you not know anything about me by now?

But to kick off today properly, I introduce BIGBANG's thoughts. I think they're rather accurate, don't you?

Photobucket
 
Master GD: I’m so fucking bored.
 
Sex God: Maybe if I give my best smolder-model-eyes Blue Steel look, we can be done with this.
 
King of Foreplay: How many inches of a shoe lift can I pull off? Two, maybe? I mean, my hair is like two inches already. Four inches? Wow … that’s like a giant.
 
Dae-Dae: Isn’t life wonderful? The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, couples holding hands in the street. What a glorious day it is! I love life! This world is so magical!
 
Seungri: HA HA!! I’M IN FRONT, BITCHES!! Okay, okay … be serious, be serious … WHOO!! I’M IN FRONT! I’M IN FRONT!

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. You pretty got them right on spot. Especially SeungRi's thoughts. That little egostictal maknae!

    It always bothers me that the majority of Big Bang group pictures King Of Foreplay is usually in the middle.
    It has to be because of his height but it always bothers me for some reason.

    And I saw that you posted this at exactly 10:00am, I was waiting and refreshing. :P

    Can't wait for the rest of your posts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I waited 'til my computer said 10:00 AM before posting haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dae Dae - another thought...whimsical unicorns, pretty pink shutters, hot tub later with CJ (shortney) .....AHHHHH my life is GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.

    Dae just looks like the only one who's happy to be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will post a better comment later... <3 *runs out*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course he is happy - he didnt spend all night fighting over me with another member & poor Tae Tae he is just so tired from dealing with SG ranting & raving all night long about how he needs more nights with you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just wait for the OTHER BB captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee-hee you know I love ya! and SG & GD love you too!!! They love you long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maknae is getting in the way of SG & I having a staring contest with each other.

    We keep having to start over, because I just need to shift my eyes to either maknae or Master GD.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Poor Tae-Tae he doesn't lifts for me! I can just wear flats or small heels. No worries BB.

    I love this picture and I was laughing really hard last night when we were talking about what they were saying.

    I think Tae is tired from listen to SG rants too. Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. doesn't need lifts** typo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can take Tae's place for a while listening to SG rants.
    I can't be sure whether I'll actually be listening to what he's ranting about, but the flow of the deep voice is something I'd feed on.

    Tae & I will take turns, though, because too much ranting will tire me out too, even if it's in a hella-sexy deep voice.

    ReplyDelete