10.09.2009

Se7en, Se7en, Se7en ... Se7en I Do Adore

Ohhh, how I cannot get enough of you today. I've been listening to "Girls" repeatedly, over and over, the whole day. And when I'm not listening to it, I'm watching the video. Se7en looks fan-freaking-tastic in it, looking like James Bond kind of sex while wearing the suit.

And is it just me, or do guys seem to enhance their sex appeal by a thousand whenever they don a pair of sunglasses?

Photobucket
Thank God you're not single.

Love this video/song for a multitude of reasons:
  1. It's in English. Automatically, I love it.
  2. Se7en is man gorgeous and I could totally see taking him into a dark corner of the club and ... well, you know.
  3. Lil' Kim is surprisingly non-trashy, which is rare. Kudos to Se7en for accomplishing that.
Unfortunately, Mister Lucky Number is currently involved in a long-term relationship. Seven years with actress Park Han-byul ... might as well be looking at a married man. I even feel like a complete homewrecker fawning over someone who isn't one-hundred percent available. I can't even put him in my Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy category.

I want him to stay committed (shocking), because I already have way too many other Korean men to drool over. One less is a very good thing.
TKPA

5 comments:

  1. I'm not in love with the song yet. Lil Kim I think just looks weird not being trashy...I can't put my finger on it as to why she just looks really odd in this video.

    As for the new hottie. He is very attractive. Sunglasses make guys look hotter for sure. Especially if they have that jaw you like Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junkie:

    1. "Yet" is the keyword.
    2. I think it is Lil' Kim's hair. It's just ... off.
    2. He does have the jaw, but even for guys who don't have the jaws, sunglasses make it all better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song, love the sunglasses, LOVE the jaw line! However, my favorite jaw line has to be Taeyang - I mean look at that cut! Dang it is a beautiful jaw. Now in regard to Se7en, for me, it is ALL about his lips! The most amazing lips. DANG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even realize his lips 'til you said something. I just focused on the jaw and the over all hotness of this man. But those lips ... my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The upper lip is to die for!!!!!!! Watch some of his MV's on Youtube - you will see what I mean! Especially this one...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arUScZVMtgc YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete