10.20.2009

Eunhyuk the BFF

The JV Squad for Super Junior's baby daddy list has been decided. Kangin previously was transferred to the Be My Boyfriend category (which I stand by regardless of recent events).

That just leaves Eunhyuk. I tried picturing him in certain categories, but because of the whole no-pre-marital thing, it severely limits where he can be placed. I mean, I can't go against a guy's moral and religious beliefs.

That's why he's in the BFF category.

Photobucket

I can see myself having an absolute blast with Hyuk. His sense of humor is amazing, so there would be endless amounts of laughter coming from me. I'd love to make this guy laugh for no reason, and I feel confident in saying that I can have him in hysterics for no reason. (It's true, I can make people laugh just by laughing). Hyuk can also teach me how to dance. And I'd no doubt have him rolling on the floor in the dance studio  with my ... um, skills ... or lack thereof. He'd have his work cut out for him, that's for sure.

The most important thing about Hyuk is that he's sensitive and sweet. He's the most gullible out of all the members, which makes him a prime target for hidden camera pranks. But his heart is pure gold and he truly cares about everyone around him. A friend like that will always be cherished.

And of course, I can't forget the fact that whenever we see each other, he will have a Light & Fluffy to hand over to me. Because we both love Smoothie King. It's a common interest.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/20/2009 1:07 PM

    He would make a good BFF I agree!

    He can teach me to dance and I can see me spinning around in a room while he tries not to laugh. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'd be on the floor, laughing his ass off, watching you dance to "Sorry, Sorry."

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie10/20/2009 5:27 PM

    Hey Hey Hey :)
    I could get it if he was my BFF and would teach me. lol I was getting it by the end of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it'll be awesome if your BFF is Hyukkie coz I'll be his baby mama, then maybe we can hang out together.

    and if I may borrow your term, watching him dancing makes "my ovaries aching."

    ReplyDelete