10.29.2009

The Oozing Sex Factors of BIGBANG's New MV

You know I love these boys.

You know that I'd love them even more if they were half-naked all the time, but I still love them regardless.

And you know that I appreciate any amount of sex that these boys bring to the table by way of photo shoots and MVs. Especially if they come from Master GD and Sex God.

G Baby is looking goooood in this MV. And it's not just because he has black roots (something that made me extremely happy), but because my Master has been practicing his smoldering sex stare in the mirror. It's true, he has been. I caught him twice. Then he turned the smolder sex stare on me and things get a little fuzzy after that. They also get hot, sweaty, and naked ...

Photobucket

Yes, you have been practicing, babe. And I am so glad that you have, because it makes me feel all blushing-fan-girl and leaves me -- of all people -- speechless. I love you for that.

However, as much as I love you and worship you and will be your sex slave any time, any place ... you have nothing on Sex God. Not only is he like the creator of the smolder-sex-stare, he has that shit copyrighted. You might be able to imitate, Master, but you sure as hell will never be able to duplicate.

Photobucket

Sex God ... oh, Sex God. Where do I even begin with you? For starters I'd take off your clothes, because you always wear way too many layers. Is it because you want to prevent the oozing sex from radiating off your body? Is that why you're always wearing jackets and hoodies? Can't you ever just wear a plain ol' t-shirt or wife-beater? Or are you afraid that the sex will just ooze so fiercely and freely from your body that it'll burn all of our retinas and thus diminish your entire fan base?

Don't worry about me, boo. My eye doctor said my retinas are in fantastic condition, so I can handle the pure sex your body has to offer.

But of course, Master GD always has to end with a bang (a big one ... yes, pun intended) because after his howl/scream this yummy expression/pose made me think dirty.

Photobucket

And in case you're wondering ... yes, I am down there.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!
    & of course the song & MV tooo!

    The things u wrote always made me watch BB a different way afterwards.

    "And in case you're wondering ... yes, I am down there."
    GAWD ROFL.

    I actually liked GD better in the MV(sorry SG!)

    I think u had a point there about the reason SG always wears so many layers.
    He should know that I wouldn't be able to take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL @ the last line. But damn...Sex God's glare...I don't think anyone could do that better. If he did that in my presence I would probably start convulsing. GD looks a little too sad for me in the first pic though =( I'd never let him make that face around me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree GD & SG are sheer perfection in this MV!! Tae's best moment(other than the running-LOL) is him beating the wall @3:48 - so strong & sexy!
    AND I have to say my Dae-Dae looks very very HOT - some of the best I have ever seen him. So hot @ 1:46 Giving me that "secret freak" look he shows me in our bedroom! He is not being cute & silly - he is just singing his heart out to me & his jaw line is phenomenal @ 2:00-2:02 & then he licks & bites his lip @ 2:08 - ooooh I am so glad Dae is back home w/ me! ;)
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't resist that last line. I thought it when I screen-capped it, and I just had to put it there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you hadn't of put that last line in your post you knew that I was gonna ask it! LOL
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie10/29/2009 3:37 PM

    HAHAHAHA Addict. Really? I just laughed really hard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's so funny?


    Look at me trying to play innocent.

    ReplyDelete