10.22.2009

I'm Feeling MBLAQ ... Majorly

Unlike the rival rookies, BEAST, these boys have pretty much had my heart from day one. Before I even knew their names, I was marveling over the perfection that is Joon's abs that he tempted and teased me with.

It seems like very few people are feeling the same way towards MBLAQ as I am, which I don't understand why and I think they're absolutely insane, but hey ... who am I to judge?

(This isn't a post to convince you to love them, by the way).

While I agree that pretty much the style for their debut performances has sucked (much thanks to an evil, evil stylist), I cannot help but find these boys amazingly hot.

Photobucket

CheonDung ... man, I don't really know where to begin with you. You remind me so much of your sister (2NE1's Dara) that I can't look at you without seeing her. And you're so little and fragile looking ... but you're cute in your own way and I really like your voice when you rap. One day I will grow to love you like I do the others, but for now I just want to hug you.

Photobucket

GO, baby ... lose the shades. I know that you Korean idols love your damn sunglasses, and I know that pretty much 99% of all men that wear sunglasses increase their sax factor. But you are in the 1% who diminish their sex factor by donning a pair. Seriously, you look AMAZING without them, so why on Earth would you let the horrible, horrible stylist suggest putting them on your face and cover up your gorgeous factor? Leave them at home next time, boo.

Photobucket

Let me just say that I love Mir so much. Really, he's like gorgeous and cute and sexy all wrapped up into one K-Pop idol package. You are my third favorite, respectively. You look so mischievous, but at the same time innocent. You're the kid that can set off stink bombs in the school cafeteria and get away with it because you're cute and you win the principal over by flashing your smile.

I really look forward to seeing what you all can do. But fire your stylist and hire me instead. All of my readers wouldn't want that, wouldn't you? (Yes, yes you would!)

Stay tuned for separate (but equal) posts on Joon and SeungHo!

TKPA

1 comment:

  1. K-Pop Junkie10/22/2009 2:33 PM

    I love Mir. His rap is so smooth and he is really hot. His smile is so alluring because it is innocent with something hiding in the background. His eyes sparkle when his does that smile :)

    Oh I bet he is a secret freak in waiting!

    Find any good shirtless pictures yet? Please send if you have.

    G.O. is my number 2. He is hot because he is the dark seductive one. THe one that looks like he is brooding in the back with the sunglasses on. Though I have to say he needs to shave that mustache better. bb most girls like the clean shave. The clip of him singing is so sweet :)

    I really like MBLAQ so far. :)

    ReplyDelete