10.19.2009

Leeteuk: My Baby Step-Daddy

Considering that I am going to marry this man, it automatically disqualifies him from the Baby-Daddy-To-Be List. While we will be having children of our own, they will be legitimate children. The point of having a baby daddy is to not get married.

Leeteuk is okay with not being on the Baby-Daddy-To-Be List. He'd rather make an honest woman out of me by making me Mrs. Park. So today is devoted completely to my future husband, to give him some extra lovin' before I start talking/thinking dirty about other men. It's only fair.

I know some might not see the overwhelming sex that surrounds Teuk, and I'm glad that you don't. I almost don’t want to share with you why I find this man irresistible, but I will because so far I've only written about how I love him and how he'd make a great husband … but I've yet to talk dirty about him.

That's all about to change.

Yes, in the past, Teuk hasn't always had the manliest style. Neither did any of the other Super Junior guys. That all changed when the 3rd album came out, for every single member transformed from pretty boy to oh-my-God-I-can't-handle-the-hotness. Teuk is no exception.

Have you seen the "Sorry, Sorry" video? What am I saying, of course you have! Then you might have noticed how jaw-dropping-hot Teuk is in that video, with the whole angry-sex face he has going on. He still has that angry-sex face in "It’s You," as well. There's just something about that intense gaze that makes me melt and want him. Like really want him, more than I want Sex God when I hear his voice. Teuk's angry face is like pure sex.

Photobucket
Your angry face ignites NC-17 fantasies in my brain.


If you haven't realized by now, I love it when guys look angry, but they're incredibly gentle and soft in personality. (King of Foreplay, Sex God, Sexy Beast Taek, Teuk fit that description).

I'll talk about his gentle side in a moment, but I really need to hammer the angry-sex factor into your head.

Teuk definitely has the capability to disrobe you as soon as you come home from a day at the office, right in the foyer, pinning you to the back of the front door and having his way with you. Because he's been waiting for you all day and Teuk should never have to wait for sex. Since he's always so damn busy being an attention whore, you'd do the exact same thing to him. (You meaning me, TKPA). I know that when we're married and he has to travel overseas for promotions or shows, I will literally jump on the man before he can even take his shoes off and has the front door closed upon returning home.

Every night of our marriage I will strip him of his clothes with my teeth and kiss (among other things) every single inch of his naked body, excluding the toes because that's just gross and not my thing. Teuk, I will include that in the pre-nup, baby. Yes, I will most definitely sign a pre-nup for you, because I don't want your money. I just want you … every single day and night 'til death do us part.

And maybe it's just me, but Teuk also looks like he enjoys dirty talk in the bedroom. I'll let you use your imagination on that one, because I cannot post such detailed things online. I can only set up the situation for your imagination to finish. But in my mind, it's very dirty, filled with obscenities, vulgar adjectives, and even some slight name calling.

Photobucket
Don't give me that innocent smile. I know you're a freak.

Seriously, he just looks like a complete freak to me. He might act all shy and innocent and cute when there's a camera around, but rest assured there is a whole 'nother side to this man. Do you know how I know this? Because he has the best freaking hip thrusts in "Don't Don" and that kind of force can only be achieved through hours of practice … and I'm not talking about dancing in a studio in front of a mirror. Although there could be a mirror somewhere … like on the ceiling. (Seriously, open that link in a new window and fast forward to 1:03. Do it right now. You'll be glad you did).

But he's gentle enough to where, after you've had headboard busting sex, he'd cuddle with you and tell you how beautiful you are, how much he loves you and how amazing his life is now that you're in it. Teuk would also make love to you, sweet and sensual and pretty much something out of a romantic chick flick, complete with lit candles. (You meaning me, TKPA). Because while headboard busting is always fantastic, it's nice to switch it up every now and then, you know?

Okay so there's the primal side to Teuk, the passionate side … and thankfully, there's the fun side.

Have you seen Introducing Stars Friends? Where Teuk dresses up like a dinosaur or a bear or something ridiculous like a freaking loaf of bread? Not saying that I want him to walk into our bedroom wearing a green dinosaur costume, because I'd probably just die from laughing and any sexual mood would vanish, but because his sense of humor is awesome, there will definitely be lots of laughter. After all, fun sex is sometimes better than intense sex.

And to end this post, I'm going to leave you this lovely performance of "Sorry, Sorry," in which all of the boys look super hot and Teuk is oozing angry-sex. (Watch in HQ!)

Park Jungsoo, baby, I cannot wait until our wedding night (and every single night, morning, and possibly mid-afternoon after that). It'll be one for the record books.

TKPA, aka Mrs. Park

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That's two dinosaurs that I like! D:
    Danggg. If I didn't see TOP as a dinosaur first, I would've fallen for Teuk's! XD! That was just too adorable. :3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. based on many of these posts it seems as if you don't have your v-card

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous

    WTF kind of comment is that??

    ReplyDelete