10.23.2009

If I EVER Meet Daesung

Photobucket

I think I'd be the happiest girl on earth. Like, emotionally and mentally happy. My face and cheeks would hurt from smiling and laughing so much. Daesung would probably have me in hysterics for absolutely no reason, both of us rolling on the ground laughing so hard that it's nearing impossible to breathe, our faces turning an unnatural shade of red.

This would probably go on for like five minutes before we start gasping for breath, acting like we're drunk or high or a good mixture of both.

If I spoke fluent Korean or if Dae-Dae spoke broken English, we'd be cracking jokes back and forth over a bowl of ramen, in which he'd be laughing at my inability to use chopsticks without failing miserably.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. You see, there is something about Daesung-ie.
    Especially when he starts dancing suggestively, my mind went wild.

    I love Daesung in inexplicable ways, not like how I love SG (because that's just WRONG with Dae-dae), but I do do adore Daesung.


    If I ever met Dae-dae, yeah, I think my face will hurt too, because even with the language barrier, I just know that we will be smiling non-stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dae-Dae! He always makes us happy!
    Well he makes me happy in other ways. Like after 4 hrs of passionate, sweaty, hardcore, kinky sex (I told you he is my "Secret Freak") where Dae shows me there is so much MORE to him then just a BIG smile! "wink wink" Afterwards, when I can barely move he will get up & bring me a cold glass of water & some grapes & we will snuggle in bed & watch the latest Family Outing - laughing & laughing until we wake up out lil mini Big Bang & they jump into bed with us - at least for a lil while or until I can move again ;) & then Dae will put them back in bed & come back to me for round two! AHHHHH My Dae-Dae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever meet Dae sung...I think I will kidnap him to my room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a reminder to all!
    Dae is all mine!!
    I own Dae & Dae owns me!
    FOREVER!!
    MY DAE!!

    *hugs*
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete