10.11.2009

DBSK? Yeeaah, I Don't Think So

I posted this last night at 11:53, asking for the help of the Cassiopeias following me on Twitter.

Plenty of people clicked on the link. A total of seventy-two people, actually. Yet my inbox remained empty, my Blackberry email feeling very lonely while charging throughout the course of the night. How could you do that to my poor BB? She was desperately awaiting some DBSK lovin' to keep safe until I awoke.

I even called you out on it. Repeatedly.

Photobucket

You failed me, Cassiopeia. I kind of don't even want to write about DBSK now (because I'm biased and I tend to hold grudges), but I know that at least one person is working on sending me some things of these boys, so at most I'll make next Friday's "To Get You Through the Weekend" about one of them. That's pretty much it.

And yeah, I could have very well dug up all the juicy details about them myself. But I wanted to know why you love them, changing it up instead of telling you why I love them. Sometimes it's nice to switch things around a bit. Big thanks to Mas, who has been obsessing over these boys properly and digging up some fantastic things for me to drool over.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. I FINALLY SENT YOU THE LINKS, BB!
    These boys deserve some loving yo!

    I strongly suggest Micky for your 'To Get You Through the Weekend' post.

    He's the sweetest hunk in DBSK!
    I'm really sorry if my list won't convince you, but I seriously have a lot more in my laptop, but the vids are too gigantic for me to send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. You've read enough to know what I like, so I'm assuming your convincing will be enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I'm just not satisfied with the list I had already sent you.
    If the list I had already sent you can't convince you, bb, I won't stop.
    I will haunt YouTube and compile list after list until you are convinced.

    The way I see it, Micky to DBSK is like Taeyang to Big Bang. He's the sweet guy that makes u go awwwhh until he unleashes that killer body moves that makes u blush.

    SERIOUSLY.
    I'd need to hunt a clip for a SBS Star Show where Micky took the lady MC's breathe away by dancing & *cough*rubbing on her*cough*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Xiah and Eunhyuk are like childhood friends, and seriously he reminds me so much of Hyuk, it's amazing.

    Hunt down that clip! Right now I'm leaning toward Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously @linie0205 from Twitter would fight you for that, I'd say.

    She's all about Max, too.

    ReplyDelete