10.23.2009

If I EVER Meet Master GD

I'd die. Yes, die.

Photobucket

I'd flirt with him majorly, smiling sweetly, batting my eyelashes every so often, raising the tone of my voice slightly higher than normal to give off a dainty vibe. I'd compliment him on his English skills and tell him he's [one of] my favorite idols, and you know what? I'll even tell him that he owns my soul in its entirety and that I love his cocky, arrogant-as-all-hell attitude.

Yes, I'm sure that'd get a big laugh out of him and I'm also pretty sure that he would love it. So much that he'd be willing to give the whole long-distance-relationship-thing a shot. I'd be willing too, even if it makes me the most hated woman in all of Asia and select parts of North America, Europe, and Australia.

Because being the sex-slave/normal-slave to Master GD is worth international hatred.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. DAMN that is one hell of a hot, sexy, cocky, delicious pic of the Master GD - good choice Addict very very good choice!
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is what GD does to me. There are times I just want to cuddle him and pat his head.

    But this cocky potrayal of GD, just makes me...*sigh*(says something not suitable for public view)

    ReplyDelete