10.15.2009

Hello, Joon's Abs

MBLAQ appeared on MNET last night for their official debut. I am incredibly, incredibly excited about these boys and I truly hope they don't fail miserably.

After the post in which I said that SeungHo vaguely resembled Kyuhyun, I told The K-Pop Junkie in the comment section that I just might place him in the Back-Up Boy category. However his chances of making it have been dented, seeing as how he's blonde now.

Blonde.

It's not like former Kyu blonde from the "Don't Don" days, it's more like dirty golden blonde ... but still, he was looking phenomenal with black hair. And if something isn't broke, don't fix it!

The good news about their debut performance is that the lovely Joon showed off his abs for me. He must have stumbled across the first-ever MBLAQ post in which I desperately wanted to know his name while marveling over the washboard body. And since he's a newbie to the K-Pop scene, he's definitely eager to please, so of course he lifted up his shirt and slithered his body in a slow, incredibly erotic way.

Photobucket
Thank you, bb.


I don't know which category I'm going to place you in yet, Joon, but rest assured you will be in one.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Ohh My Gawd
    *goes off to search for THE vid from MNet.

    Yes, thank you, JOON BB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first link!
    Or right here....
    http://bit.ly/1oX1X6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think maybe we should start an AB-LICIOUS category to place some of these hotties with a perfect body in. Maybe a point value system & of course they get extra points if they know how to slither their body in a slow incredibly erotic way... http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/taeyang_bigbang_20090609_seoulbeats.gif

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA.

    Let me play around with that thought & I'll get back to you! :)

    ReplyDelete