10.07.2009

Baby-Daddy-To-Be List: BIGBANG Edition

I have said so many times that I was going to wait to do this until after Taeyang's single was released, but due to the previous post I wrote earlier tonight about Tae-Tae and his ability to claim the title of the perfect man, I finally came to the conclusion that Tae will not be on this list, however he has sparked yet another category that currently only he is in. More on that later, though.

I realize there are five members to BIGBANG, and even though I freaking adore Daesung and Seungri, sadly they weren't even in the running for this. Don't feel bad for them, though. They have their very own lists to attend to/own. (All in good time).

With the Korean Usher out of the picture, it really only leaves two. You know who they are. I've only been going back and forth between them like some homie-hopper (yes, I actually did just type that) for the past week. I can't help it, though. I've told you reasons why I love them, why I hate them, why I love them again ... but I've never given reasons as to why I want bastard children with them, complete with a lifetime of baby mama drama.

Kwon Ji-Yong, you knew from day one that your platinum-blonde-with-now-dark-roots arrogantly sexy ass would be on this list.

Photobucket

Reasons why G-Dragon has made the Baby-Daddy-To-Be List:
  1. One word: GaHo. You're already so paternal with your dog, you'd have relatively little to no problem being paternal to an actual human being. It makes me want my own little (preferably non-wrinkled face) baby with you.
  2. I love your tattoos and I love how they're in languages that are not your first. I have two tattoos in Greek script, so at least our child will be cultured and won't be raised thinking tattoos are "taboo." An open-minded child turned adult is what the world needs more of. We could totally provide the future civilization of that, bb.
  3. You are the quintessential baby daddy, as I love you and hate you all at the same time. None of the other boys from other idol groups can lay claim to that fact. Also, just like a baby daddy, I cannot quit you and I keep returning to you over and over. Whether it be a booty call or I just refuse to, deep down, give up hope of being with you forever and ever 'til death do us part. You. Are. Perfect.

T.O.P. ... I always become speechless whenever I try to write about you, mind going completely blank. No, actually that's a lie. My mind has plenty of thoughts circulating up there, however they are far too dirty and NC-17 to put on the internet.

Photobucket

Reasons why T.O.P. has made the Baby-Daddy-To-Be List:

  1. Let me say first and foremost that I do not want to have a son with you. I only want to have a daughter, because if my son were to look anything similar to you (great probability considering I'm white and Asian genes are very dominant), I'd home school him and keep him sheltered, turning him into the biggest mama's boy in history. Because you smolder, boo, and a young boy at the age of five does not need to be giving little girls on the playground sexed-up-model eyes. That's just asking for a lifetime of trouble and personally, I'd like to be able to sleep at night without wondering where the hell my son who is a mini-me of his father is.
  2. Again, you smolder. I want your baby simply because of that fact, and that fact alone. And if you ever let this glorified sound out of your mouth in my presence in your voice that I imagine would sound like sex if sex could talk ... dude, I'd so take charge and rip your fucking clothes off in two seconds. Flat.
  3. Our child will without a doubt inherit your fierce fashion sense, and we could quite possibly spawn the next Marc Jacobs. Yes, Paris' Fashion Week would love us and treat us like royalty for acting like complete nymphomaniacs with zero self control. Give yourself a pat on the back, lovely.

Taeyang has spawned the category: Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy. He'll always be there for me to marvel over his physical perfection, and from time to time I'll relapse and feel like licking whip cream off his abs. But that's it. Once the novelty of the fantasy wears off, or when GD becomes jealous and steps up his game, or when T.O.P. whines for my attention, Tae-Tae will go back in the bejeweled fantasy box in my mind.

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. IT'S FINALLY UP.
    & I knew it had to be between these 2.

    Seungri & Daesung have their smexy moments, but apart from a handful of performances, I feel guilty to be having sinful thoughts about them.

    Hell EVERYTIME i see Seungri acting all Strong Baby, I feel guilty deep down for even thinking of him that way.

    & I can't agree with you more on this

    "...a young boy at the age of five does not need to be giving little girls on the playground sexed-up-model eyes."

    Your T.O.P-bias GD-bias dilemma sounds a lot like my T.O.P bias YB-bias.

    My list will include T.O.P, please. But with YB instead of GD.

    Good one, bb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list and your reasons why. :)
    I would have Tae and T.O.P. You know my reasons, already. :) Your #1 reason for T.O.P. made me laugh soooooo hard. Chris was like what the hell. lol p.s. Chris likes that Tokyo Drift song that you love. :)

    As for Tae being in your strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy....I get that. But to me he is baby daddy ready even if he is super shy and sweet. I bet I could change him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were to ever become impregnated by T.O.P., and on the fateful day where we find out the sex of the baby ... saying right now I will cry (seriously, there will be tears) if I hear the stupid ultrasound technician say, "It's a boy!"

    Because life as I know it will be over and bring on years and years of silently wondering if my precious little boy has turned into a man whore and contracted some STD because he looks way too much like his daddy. It's almost a reason NOT to have a baby with T.O.P., but there's a 50/50 chance it could be a girl. Holding out hope.


    Neither of you want GD as a baby daddy. Good, let's keep it that way :)

    Junkie, two things:

    1. How can he NOT like that song? It's freaking amazing.
    2. DON'T YOU DARE TURN THE SWEET AND SHY TAE-TAE! At least keep it in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie10/08/2009 3:45 PM

    Well of course it would be in the bedroom silly!!!! ;) I didn't mean in the public eye. That video of him and the little girl.. awwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I'd feel jealous of a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie10/09/2009 1:00 AM

    I know! I want a hug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am American, I am Caucasian & I too am obsessed with K-pop & the idol men. Me & my American/Caucasian/African American friends are huge Big Bang fans! They just have someone for all of us. I appreciate each one of them for their own reasons as well - all of them are hot in their own ways - however my heart will always belong to Daesung! He is funny & childish - but I think he is absolutely gorgeous & I imagine that there might be a completely different side to him if "alone" with him. At least in my dreams! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shortney,

    First of all WELCOME! It's so nice to meet another K-Pop lover :)

    Daesung is so cute and cuddly, and I definitely see your point of the different side to him! Being "alone" with him would be filled with laughter and giggling, which in my opinion, is always the best!

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am gonna let my friends know about this blog also - they will love it. Hard to find fellow "white American" K-pop lovers - most people think we are crazy - but if we hold them down long enough & make them look & listen they usually join us ;)
    I also think once alone there might be a lil bit of a "bad boy" to Daesung....hmmmm...makes ya think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA. I know EXACTLY what you mean! A grand total of seven people I'm friends with know about this blog, and even then they look at myself and The K-Pop Junkie like we're lunatics. In fact, she played "Again and Again" so much that her roommates had it stuck in their heads, and now they "tolerate" K-Pop too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I accept your list and your reasons as well. But having a mini TOP would be kinda fun. An adorable lil sweetie to spoil, just think what if your baby girl inherits those bedroom eyes (have you seen his sister) you'd still be in trouble. GD YoungBae and Dae can all get it IMHO. They may not be as UNF but it would be good times. Maybe SeungRi can put his ADD to work and man the camera.

    ReplyDelete