10.09.2009

I Need a Rundown on MBLAQ

I know this has been news for a while, and this promo shot has circulated the internet for a while, but I never really paid much attention to it. Partly because it's a boy group assembled by Rain, and also because it's another boy group and I really don't need to go all fan-girl on them.

But after seeing the newly released teaser poster on Allkpop.com, I need to know the facts on these boys.

Photobucket
Who are you, man wearing red?

And by "facts," I mean, "the guy in the red track suit that has abs like a freaking washboard and slightly lowered-on-one-side waistline revealing parts of untouched-by-the-sun flesh."

Either comment or hit me up on Twitter.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. I can't find too much information on them on the Net. Maybe we'd need to wait for them to actually make their debut performance.

    Besides SHU-I, MBLAQ is a rookie boy group I'm looking forward to hear about more. Think Rain, enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they haven't debuted yet, but the only bit of information I did find was names in not-so-clear way of who was who, and like two pictures. I do know one of them is the younger brother to a female idol, but I can't remember which one.

    I just really want to know who the guy in red is ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep me updated when you found out the 'necessary details' about the guy in red
    *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there will be a post. Trust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's not what his red jersey doesn't cover.... :D those shadows/creases look damn fine to me :D

    *korin from twitter :DV

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to drive me freaking bananas until I find out who he is/can see his face properly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy in red is Joon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. red: lee joon 21
    black: G.O 22
    green: Mir 18
    white: Seungho (leader) 22
    yellow: Thunder 19

    ^___^

    ReplyDelete