10.20.2009

And the Super Junior Baby Daddy is ...

Congratulations, Donghae! You made the baby daddy list, bb!

Photobucket
Our halfie baby would be gorgeous.

There was some debate between you and Kyuhyun, but once I snapped to my senses, you completely dominated my mind.

All of the reasons I previously listed the first time around still apply to you, but there is an important bit I left out that I need to include, because it sealed your fate as my future baby daddy.

When a few of the Super Junior boys filmed Adonis Camp back in 2006, Hae was only twenty-one-years-old, but seeing him with children for a brief two episodes made me want him. And when he said this, I just about died:

"I have a lot of interest in marriage and being a father. Even though I am only twenty-one, I want to be a father. When they're hurt, I want to say, 'Oh, you're hurt?' and listen to the kids. I want to be a dad fast."
Myself being twenty-one now, I have only come across one guy close to my age who is actually anxious to settle down and have children. It's a rarity that a guy in his early twenties is thinking about having children and cannot wait to have children. You totally won me over, Hae.

I want your baby and I want your body. Sure, you have that cute-kid quality to you, but you are hella sexy and you know it. Lately your style has been working in your favor majorly, and even though I have a bone to pick with majority of the stylists in charge of you idols, the stylist in charge of you has done an exceptional job. I love your shaggy hair. Not many idols can pull that look off and have me like it (only three others have come to mind besides you).

Photobucket
I want you so bad, my ovaries are aching.

I know I've said it before, but I feel it's important to stress that you are unbearably sexy in "Super Girl." If I were on the set for that video, I so would have grabbed you by your tie and pulled you into a nearby storage closet to take extreme advantage of you. But we all know it's only taking advantage if you resist, which you won't because you want to be my baby daddy.

I love your Engrish, it's the best out of Super Junior. I laugh every time I hear it, because you sound like such a little kid. You have this spark in your eyes that always looks mischievous, like you're calculating how quickly you can run away from me after you put a freaking Mentos in the cap of a two-liter of Coca-cola, making it explode all over the kitchen and me.

While I might not find that particularly humorous at first (or later), you can make up for it by stripping your body free of clothes and dancing like this for me. After this little private performance takes place, and of course after you demonstrate repeatedly the best dance move ever from "Don't Don," I will forgive you.

Congrats, boo. Our halfie baby will be freaking gorgeous.

xox

TKPA, aka Hae's Future Baby Mama

2 comments:

  1. i am glad you came to your senses and made DongHae your Super Junior baby daddy. i dont even know who tha Kyu person is (yes ive read tha post but i still have no idea, lol). although i am not particularly a fan of SJ i def had an attraction to donghae from the GET! his voice is amaaazing and he is sexy as hell. congrats to being hae's future baby mama. cant wait to see them beautiful kids of yours ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they most definitely will be beautiful. They'll probably have the biggest freaking brown-eyes for a halfie baby haha

    ReplyDelete