10.08.2009

Kwon Ji-Yong, Why Do You Do This to Me?

Every time I turn around, I either love you or hate you. And you make it incredibly hard to constantly defend my love for you against The K-Pop Junkie, who is going to have a freaking field-day in the comment section when she sees this.

Photobucket
This is all sorts of epic fail, boo.

I mean, what the hell is going on up there on top of your head? Sort it out, lovely. I will admit that the whole angry-face, massively-square-jaw-that-makes-me-want-to-drool thing you have going on is freaking hot as hell. I presume it looks incredibly similar to what your sex face looks like ... but I cannot get past the hair. I just can't.

WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME TO LOVE YOU?

You need to stumble across this blog and hire me to be your stylist, ASAP. And also as your future baby mama.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. seriously, it's not so bad.
    But i guess it don't go well with the whole GD image?
    I don't know.
    I think it's edgy bb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to include verbatim what I sent in a text message to The Junkie:

    "He looks like he stuck a fork in an electrical outlet."

    Yes, it COULD be worse ... but considering he looks like the dude from Tokio Hotel and the lighting has somehow made his hair look ORANGE ... oh man. It could be infinite amounts better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to make a remark about the look on his face, but I fear for my safety. I am not willing to submit my head to GD fangirls.

    Oh yeah, second you about the Tokio Hotel resemblance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must hear this remark. Sure, I might berate you a teeny bit afterward, but it's out of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHHA
    He looks like a rooster whose feathers are all a mess.

    LOL

    Best Text earlier btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. True.

    But look at his jaw.

    It's not enough to save him completely, just give him one extra bonus point.


    (And seriously thought you were going to say something a lot more mean than that. Thank you for keeping it nice).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course. When am I ever mean???

    never!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excuse me???

    You're ALWAYS mean when it comes to G-Dragon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOT MEAN! Like I am about Kim. You never here the same tone directed at GD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think his hair is just pulling a flying nun.. it wasn't actually gelled that way *right*

    ReplyDelete