10.09.2009

I'm Sorry, Teuk

I've been spending so much time focusing on other Korean men and I have slipped from my usual, daily obsession over you. I know, I'm a horrible future wife.

Photobucket

Rest assured, that I still love you unconditionally. Sure, there are plenty of others out there I'd make my baby daddy in a heartbeat, but you're the only one I'd actually promise to love, honor, cherish, and obey, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part. I would eat kimchi for you, boo. I smell that stuff and I automatically start gagging, so for me to say that just proves to you my love.

And I don't care if you wear shoelifts. You're 5'8" normally; not tall, yet not exactly pocket-sized. If I put on three-inch heels, we'd be the same height and that's fine by me. But if you want to put in an extra inch or two into your shoes, I'd be okay with it. If you ever decide to forgo the lifts, I would gladly wear flats the rest of my life so I can always be three inches shorter than you. Not really a huge sacrifice on my part, because I hate wearing heels. Still.

I'll even deal with your ridiculous hairstyles. You've had some pretty bizarre ones over the years, love. As much as I used to cringe over the horrible, horrible "Don't Don" days, it grew on me. Largely due to the fact that I associate the half-shaved, half-bleached, partial rat-tail look with the amazing choreography ... but still, I like it nonetheless.

Photobucket

You have nothing to worry about, bb. Even if I do talk about other men, you're still my one and only future husband.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. I hope you live happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. besides they like men..

    ReplyDelete