10.16.2009

Even More Ringtones For You

You probably won't answer any phone calls, considering you'll be too preoccupied listening/melting over them. I'll do some Super Junior and 2PM ones later, including Jokwon's "English."

Sex God
"You got it. I'm on my way." (here)
Moaning (here)

G-Dragon
"Thank you, bro!"  (I really couldn't help myself. I had to make it).

BEAST
"Bad Girl" Intro (here)

MBLAQ
"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah." (here)
"Oh, yeah. I'm feeling you." (here)

King of Foreplay
"Where U At?" Intro (here)
"Where U At?" Chorus (here)
"Where U At?" Dance (here)

Let me know if they work or not, and most importantly ... enjoy :)

(PS -- The site can be like a two-year-old sometimes, so if it doesn't want to work for you, compliment it, close the browser window, then reopen it. Sweet talk that baby!)

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you enough for the TOP moan ringtone.

    The rapper cutie turned smexy assasin with a velvety deep voice.

    Did I just die and went to heaven? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. zedge.net works well for ringtones and you dont have to sign up =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, thanks for that! I'll be sure to use that with the next batch that I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeap Zedge is really user friendly & idiot proof. Postin it up on 4shared would be awesoness as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete