10.17.2009

Even More Ringtones For You - Part II

I got around to doing some more ringtones for you all, mainly from sound clips. Not many songs, but I'll do it later. It's frustrating and time consuming and sometimes I want to flick my computer screen out of aggravation, but I can't because I love my computer too much to inflict any harm upon it.

Check out Part I for BIGBANG, MBLAQ, and BEAST ringtones.

Leeteuk
"Wonderfurr" with Eunhyuk (here)
Laughing/Engrish with Eunhyuk (here)
Tongue Twister (here)
Merry Christmas (here)

Jokwon
Failed Engrish (here)

Park Jaebeom
"Just Friends" Rap (here)
"Just Friends" Singing (here)

Let me know if they work or if they fail. It's a different site so you won't have to register with it in order to download.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. I would love some Dae ring tones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do some tomorrow morning! Is there anything in particular you want of him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything - u can go for cute - or sexy - anything of Dae will do it for me! I love it when he calls out his name - too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NiqueLachelle10/18/2009 2:41 AM

    I love the Jaebum rapping ringtone! Thank you mucho! I think King of Foreplay should have a "Can I Hug You?" Ringtone lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually thinking of doing that, just so you know. haha

    ReplyDelete

  6. You feel the ringtone of your mobile phone is boring? You want to own a unique and fun ringtones on your phone? Today I will share with you the hottest and best Sound effects ringtones. You can refer and see more instructions to download ringtones funny for your phone.

    The hottest and best Sound effects ringtones:
    - Download iphone 8 ringtone mp3
    - Download Iphone X ringtone mp3
    - Download super mario bros ringtone mp3
    - Download Mere Rashke Qamar ringtone mp3
    - Download Bojack horseman ringtone mp3

    There are many other unique and funny ringtones. All ringtones are downloaded for free. You can see more and download at homepage:https://ringtonesmobile.net/
    Hope some of our updates can bring a whole new look to the ringtone market worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tricia Watts1/17/2021 11:07 PM

    you can access anchortext to get more ringtones, in this web have a lot of ringtones for youhttps://msonneries.com/rock/

    ReplyDelete