10.17.2009

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

For the past week I've been mentioning on Twitter that I had readers on every continent, excluding Africa and Antarctica. I even made a joke about how someone needs to establish Wi-Fi down on the frozen continent so the penguins could read it.

Earlier today I was on the phone with The K-Pop Junkie when all of a sudden I blurted out:

"I have Africa!"

Yes, around two-thirty this afternoon I logged on and saw that while I was sleeping/not-really-sleeping-because-of-Paranormal-Activity, someone from Africa visited my blog. It was a beautiful, beautiful moment seeing that tiny dot on that massive continent.

Thank you all so much for the love and support you've given me in only three weeks time! You're all so amazing and I hope you know how much I look forward to signing online every day to respond to you all! I love it when my email on my phone goes off telling me I have a new follower on Twitter or that the blog has a new comment; it always puts a smile on my face. (T.O.P.'s voice also plays a small role in that smile).

I've read other K-Pop blogs and, in all honesty, I just felt a certain coldness in regards to some of them. Whether the owners of it weren't respectful enough to those commenting and their opinions or there was too much negativity surrounding it, I told myself that I didn't want to be like that. I want to you all to love every single thing I've posted and not feel offended by any of the content on here and I never want you to feel like you cannot comment on something without being ripped to shreds by me. I want your opinions, I want your thoughts. I respect them (and most importantly, you) entirely.

I feel so repetitive saying that you're all amazing, but I'm just at a loss for words over it all. I'm truly, truly touched that you all love this blog and that you spread the word about it. Honestly, when I first started writing this (only three weeks ago), I never thought it'd be like this. I promise you I'll keep up the fantastic posts as long as you promise to keep on reading!

Thank you infinite amounts!

xox

The K-Pop Addict

5 comments:

  1. HAYY! XD ROFL.
    I'm commenting to say..you have one in florida.
    Actually, it's two. :P
    We're always laughing here. 8D!
    NO MATTER HOW UGLY OR DIRTY IT IS, YOU STILL MAKE US LAUGH!
    Keep on writing! :D

    <3!

    Amy & Ashie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two live in FL too? (Too meaning so do I). There are surprisingly a lot of Floridians reading this thing.

    Thank you so much =)
    As long as you're laughing, I'll keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you live? >>;
    Actually, if you MSN...wait, I see it. xD
    You have MSN messenger? o.o

    CUZ THEN...
    WE COULD MEET!
    HOW AWESOME?! 8D
    Kpop fan...;o; That'd be soo coool!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in Florida too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! More love for K-pop Junkie too!
    xD

    ReplyDelete