10.07.2009

I Give Up

I've been trying very, very hard not to obsess over Young-Bae. Really, I have. I've been waiting for his much anticipated, need-it-now-or-else-I-will-combust, comeback single to be released. Believe me, I have been doing everything in my power to avoid going totally bat-shit crazy over this guy.

However, I have been dealing with extreme ADD this evening and cannot concentrate/stick to anything I set out writing. Someone suggested I write about Tae-Tae, and I know there are tons of ladies over at Twitter that will appreciate the hell out of that suggestion. So, here it goes.

Photobucket
RELEASE YOUR DAMN SONG ALREADY!!

YB is the perfect man. I feel extremely confident in stating that fact. Here is why:

By just looking at him, he has an edge to him that makes him appear to be a bad boy. He's just a tad rough around the edges in majority of photoshoots. And what girl doesn't love the bad boy image, right? There is at least one man in every woman's past love life that fits that description. The guy who you know deep down is all wrong for you, who makes your parents nearly have a coronary when you bring him home for dinner, and who will more than likely break your heart into numerous pieces that are impossible to super glue back together.

YB only looks like that. The truth is he is the exact opposite. He's shy and sweet and he's one of those nice guys who finish last. Tae is totally the type of guy who would buy your favorite candy when he's out at the market, just because he saw it and thought of you. He also looks like the type of guy who would write you a song telling you how beautiful you are during the worst time of the month. He just looks like a bad boy, thus giving the ultimate balance.

Tough exterior, soft interior. The perfect man.

Taeyang, as much as I admire and love the hell out of your jaw-dropping Korean perfection that others might call your body ... I value my life too much to put you on the BIGBANG baby daddy list. There will be some VIPs that will have my head if I even consider it (namely those over at Twitter that will appreciate this). Plus, I already have enough inner dilemma going on between your homeboys, T.O.P. and G-Dragon.

As a lovely parting gift for all of you potential YB baby mamas, here you go. Try not to drool on your keyboard. It may cause damage.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see this I could cry.
    I had a tough day, and seeing this just makes me......what's beyond happy? Heavenly? Yeah, anything beyond happy, is what I feel now.

    I can't help nodding with the things you write about him in this post.

    YB is the perfect man **nods nods**
    And what girl doesn't love the bad boy image, right? **nods nods**
    Tough exterior, soft interior. The perfect man. **nodsnodsnodsnodsnods**

    THANK YOU. *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I LOVE YOU!!! <3
    i was smiling the whole damn time while reading this. i loved everything that you written there =)
    - mizz_julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're currently feeling euphoria. It's a common side effect of taking a bigger than usual dose of man-candy Korean idols.

    Thank you for the suggestion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks, mizz_julie! I bet you're happy I decided he wasn't going to be on that baby daddy list, after all! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait
    HE'S NOT GONNA BE ON YOUR BABY-DADDY LIST?

    why...??
    ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE.

    You're halfway across the world from the VIPs that will have your head.
    So please reconsider.

    Yes, euphoria is right on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie10/07/2009 9:33 PM

    Love him!!! He is sooo HOT!

    He can totally buy me my favorite candy, yes please. Sigh..........

    He is my baby daddy for BIGBANG.

    That last link pretty much made me drool. I will be saving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. K-Pop Junkie10/07/2009 9:35 PM

    I would kill her. Lol just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mas,

    Tae-Tae is not going to go on the baby daddy list. He's on his own list. I'll explain it in my NEXT post, which will probably be up in an hour or so (right now I'm watching Criminal Minds and Matthew Gray Gubler has all of my attention/love). And yes, even though I am half a world away from most of the VIPs, The Junkie is significantly closer in location. She's not kidding when she says she'll kill me.


    Junkie,

    You're very welcome for that last link. I figured it was a nice touch, perfect way to end it. Right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last link made me feel it's unfair for him to be rubbing that sweet candy (being his body) into our faces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. K-Pop Addict,

    Expect me to be all over that next post (where Taeyang is concerned) too.

    I'll be refreshing this page later to see, how crazy the traffic would be into your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that last pic/gif.... the thrust one..... definitely left me drooling.... bless your soul tkpa!!! Happy fuck me Tae-Tae FRIDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh..............
    I LOVE YOUNG BAE
    I can't wait more I WANT TO SEE he soooooooon
    my name is mahsa
    i love you

    ReplyDelete