10.18.2009

You Know How to Spread the Official TKPA Nicknames?

By wearing this baby:

Photobucket

Oh, yeah.

There are plenty of others here, and eventually more to come as the nicknames grow bigger and I find the patience/time.

Yes, my TKPA initials are on the backs of the shirts, but it's really tiny and your hair will more than likely cover it, anyway. So five years from now, when I've completely fallen off the face of the Earth and you go digging through your closet, you will see the shirt with my initials and you'll go all warm and fuzzy thinking about this before you remember Taeyang's abs or T.O.P's voice.

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. Btw, I'm totally getting like..four shirts from there. When I have a job & money of course. XD!

    1) DEFINITELY a Sex God t-shirt. That's just so hard to resist. XD
    2) A Baby Mama Jiyong shirt for Amy. XD!
    3) Gaho shirt for one of Amy's dogs!
    4) A proud Kpop addict, cuz God knows I am one. XD!

    Just...you gotta wait...SEVERELY. xD
    A looooooonnnnnnngggg time.
    DON'T GO OUT OF STOCK! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. They won't go out of stock, it's through a company website. It get like $4 off each shirt sold so it's not a HUGE deal to me if they don't get sold lol

    ReplyDelete