10.28.2009

Teddy Park: Best Producer Ever

Photobucket

And of course, he's hella hot, which is always a fantastic plus.

It seems like everything that Teddy touches/produces is golden. Hell, even Lady Gaga wanted him to work with her and produce a song or two. I'm not really a big fan of the Lady (or any kind of fan, actually), but I give her credit for recognizing the best that South Korea has to offer, and quite possibly one of the best in the world.

The fact is that Teddy is talented as hell, dating back to his days in front of the microphone as a part of 1TYM and even up 'til now, when he's on the other side of the sound-proofed room in the studio, helping all our favorite artists produce hits.

Teddy will -- without a doubt -- be a massive success whenever he crosses the Pacific and finds himself in America. And with him teaming up with BIGBANG when/if YG ever decides to please us American fans and give us the boys (we'll take care of them, I swear!), there are bound to be chart-toppers and hit after hit.

Photobucket
Teddy in leather and on a motorcycle? Hell yes.

Teddy, boo ... come to America. I'll be your personal assistant, fetching you coffee, chauffering you around town, taking your clothes to the dry cleaner, and I'll even play wingman while out at the club (not that you'd need help, you can pretty much get any woman you want).

All I ask is that, in return and on top of a nice paycheck courtesy of YG, is that you allow me to have two nights off a week. One for Master GD and one for Sex God.

After all, I am one half of TKPAgon and one half of TOPA.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. I freaking love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you :)

    Thanks for reading/commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Teddy, I am obsessed with him. I have been watching his videos nonstop more then all the boys lately. Why? I have no idea. I look up his pictures and drool over his dumb gangster style that he had in the day. He doesn't even show skin. He has bad teeth. He had dreadlocks. Sigh

    But why can't I get his amazing voice and amazing face out of my mind?

    I have no idea why but I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its bc teddy's a real G. lots of dudes in k-pop play tough, but teddy actually is tough. takes a G to know a G, nah i'm saaaaaayin

      Delete
  4. "He doesn't even show skin. He has bad teeth. He had dreadlocks. Sigh"

    L-O-L.

    ReplyDelete