10.23.2009

The Bejeweled Dirty Fantasy Box Comes Out

And I'm pulling out the one and only King of Foreplay to make my mind even more filthy than it already is.

The things I would do to you, Tae-Tae, are unspeakable. They would make even the most popular girl at the brothel blush a deep crimson.

Photobucket

On this BIGBANG Friday, I imagine you to be in the shower after one of your ovary-aching performances. I won't be joining you. Instead I'll be sitting on the bathroom counter, just waiting for you to finish. It won't be like a peeping Tom, creeper kind of thing, because you know I'm there. But we won't be conversing, because you want me to tell you each and every dirty thought I had while watching you grind on stage, sex-sweat dripping down your forehead.

Because that two hour performance was foreplay, King. And you making me tell you my filthy thoughts, while watching you soap up your abs and hip dips ... that's foreplay too. I bow down to you for a reason.

After you've turned off the shower, you'll ask me to hand you a towel, but I won't because I like you dripping wet and naked. Besides, the sheets on the bed will dry you off just as well as a towel would, and they're so much softer on your skin. Of course, you know that we'll get so dirty that we'll both have to take a shower afterward to clean ourselves up. Together.

And you know we'll probably have to take showers separately, because the whole showering together to get clean thing will be a total fail, as we'll just be dirty in there too.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. O.......M.......G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He made up for being short in height didnt he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie10/23/2009 2:04 PM

    :)

    I would shower with Tae. Showering is so sensual. You are getting clean you just get dirtier in one glorious way!;)

    I would massage his tried muscles as hot steamy water sprayed on us. Then some washing will take place and you know what happens next.... ;)

    Showering with Tae would be my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok after reading this I can't help but now think dirty thoughts about Taeyang! LOL! My friend would kill me if she saw me writing this. She is like in love with Taeyang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gawd. dirrty dirrty thoughts come to my mind every time there's a post about King of Foreplay *drools*

    --mizz_julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niquelachelle10/23/2009 2:29 PM

    Oh my god why did you have to post this right before I go to work...dammit I'll be thinking Xrated things at work now! lol and that is no bueno! I still have my lil fantasy of me laying on a piano while he sings to me shirtless ha ha but that is baby stuff compared to yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Niquelachelle NOW if he was completely naked while playing the piano - that would be really HOT!
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. OR after he's done playing for you, you could have a total Julia Roberts, Richard Gere, Pretty Woman piano-in-the-lobby scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Woman: Great scene! Just imagine the beautiful music that you will play as your bodies hit the keys of the piano. Good one Addict - good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you see his HOT Concert DVD performances... if you have you would know that Aimee Lee Lucas is a lucky lady and that Lyle must trust her. For a Young Bae fan it is a must see.

    Sorry GD and SG she has to know
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmc6w9NA6Ck

    ReplyDelete