10.26.2009

SeungHo, I Want to Kiss Your Lips

A lot of interesting things happened in the K-Pop World this weekend. Like SeungHo dying his hair black and saying hell no to the blonde. If you thought he was hot as a blonde, you should check out how jaw-dropping-sexy the rookie leader is with black hair. And he's also playing the piano in this video. Oh my, oh my.

Last week I pointed out how SeungHo's pants are amazing, as well as a certain ... um, feature that exists within those pants. This week I'm going to point out how I want to kiss his lips. And bite them.

Photobucket
I want! I want!

Seriously, just look at them. Look at how plump and juicy they are. I just want them all over my body, I really do.

Let's recap, shall we?

In the past week alone, SeungHo has amazed me with his tighter-than-tight-might-as-well-be-second-skin pants that flaunt off a very, very nice feature, he has put his birthday gift from me into fantastic use by redying his hair black, he tugged at my heartstrings by playing the piano, and he turned his head at the precise angle in order to show off those juicy lips and make me want him even more than I did when I discovered the pants situation.

Bravo, SeungHo. Bravo.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. His lips are amazing - almost as amazing as Se7en's luscious lips that I want all over my mouth, neck, body - ok sorry I started to go off track there a lil bit LOL. Anyway his lips are so close to being like Se7en's I think he should change his name to Seun6Ho
    Just to remind everyone of the luscious lips of Se7en: http://www.koreanmovie.com/upfile/photo_photo/simg/photo31598.jpg & http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hIPgnlmZX28/Sdfvl5XL6sI/AAAAAAAAAKc/5l9dk_LugAM/s400/l_0c058fe141b44207be16562907fedf97.jpg
    YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that boy has some gorgeous lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you imagine Se7en on side of the bed & Seun6Ho on the other - DAMN! LIPS for days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOD.

    Seriously, never had a "threesome" visual before in regards to these boys ... but wow would I want that to happen. Could you just imagine juicy lips kissing you all over, different parts of your body at the same time?

    Shortney ... you leave the best damn comments. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turn off all the lights & then play a game of whose lips are these???? Endless hours of fun & games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just make sure you send Se7en back to my house when you are done - Dae is out of town. hee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found another pic I would like to submit for lips to play in the dark with....
    http://i41.tinypic.com/x3b8s9.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, damn. This just sparked a Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I had to stop & imagine all 3 sets of lips in the same bed - just imagine that - all 3 sets of lips all over you, soft touches mixed with deep wet kisses & gentle nibbling action. All the while the only sound in the room is intense moaning.
    As soon as I saw Tae's lips in that pic that was all I could think about!
    Dae needs to get home soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete