10.21.2009

Meat Market

Photobucket

Good Lord, Rain baby!

I mean, I can’t think of anything to write in regards to your beautiful, rock hard, luscious, abs-I-want-to-eat-kimchi-off-of body. It’s like you have an eight pack, and then you have outer abs surrounding that eight pack, and then outer abs surrounding your outer abs. And your biceps … oh my God, your biceps are fucking amazing. I want to just take a moment to point out your full, pouty lips that I want all over my body.

I am going to go buy my ticket for Ninja Assassin right now because (I believe) this was taken during production, and Rain is guaranteed to be shirtless for a good amount of scenes. Hell yes I will be in that theater if this is what I get to look forward to for two hours!

Enough of my rambling, it’s time to rate him!

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I’ve seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

I am giving him a 10. Just perfect, boo. Perfect, perfect 10.

END RESULT: Rain came out triumphant with a solid 9. Fantastic, boo.

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. 10 fucking perfect 10!!!
    I'd definitely die and go to heaven if I had his lips all over my body. Oh and the chance to run my fingers over those abs of abs of abs of steel...

    I'm about to self-combust. lol.

    xoxo. ChocolaTaek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he gets an 8-jawdropping. didn't quite know he had it in him. but def does not make me want to selfcombust... I was even thinking of giving him a 5 but I figured I should be fair, lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, you're so KoF biased that no one can compare lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7. I watched Full House and after seeing him in those beyond ridiculous outfits, he and well, his ... face, don't really... affect me. (not like a certain chest-popping individual does, anyway)

    but...his body is delectable.

    my goodness i'm not even making sense. ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA. So basically, Rain is to you what 2AM is to me. Hot body, not necessarily digging the face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie10/21/2009 1:01 PM

    I give him an 8 because my jaw dropped last night when you sent the picture to me. AHHH I'm looking at this in class and my classmates were even like mmmhhhmmmm. :)

    Good choice for the first meat market!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH I think he is beautiful! Rain is my Ab-Assaassin! He is killing those Abs! I would so love to help him dry his hair...w/ my bed sheets HA LOL!
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Junkie: One way or another, we are seeing Ninja Assassin. And when it comes out on DVD, I will immediately buy it and just fastforward to all of the shirtless scenes.

    CJ: You might just have to have him take another shower after you're done drying his hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. K-Pop Junkie10/21/2009 1:41 PM

    I will visit you to see it :) lol then I can get my cds and poster! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An 8, please.
    My face still hurt from all the jaw-dropping when u showed this to me yesterday.

    You know what will make self-combust, and please dun even make me explain why, because I won't know what got into me.

    Maybe it's all the mystery under the layers of hoodies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just realized that I forgot to rate him - it's a 10 baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was wondering where your rating was, but the whole drying his hair with your bed sheets comment pretty much signified a ten :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. He isn't a perfect 10 for me... but on looks alone he deserves a 10 I don't care if the polls are closed. This picture is effin UNF.

    ReplyDelete