10.26.2009

Introducing: Say Whaaat?

The BIGBANG captions last Friday proved to be a big hit with you guys, so I’m going to make it a semi-weekly feature.

And I need your help!

You have two options:
  1. You can email me the link(s) to the picture(s) along with the caption(s) that you came up with.
  2. You can email me the link(s) to the picture(s) and have me come up with something. If I can’t think of one because my brain is too fried to properly think, then I will declare it a free-for-all in the comment section.
Either way, you must email me the link(s) and caption(s). Don’t tweet them to me, because I’ll just tell you to email it. Seriously, email only folks. I don’t think I can stress that enough, so I’ll say it again. EMAIL ONLY. (Got that? I only said it six times).

And if you’re like, “I don’t really want to give my email out,” don’t worry. I don’t spam people or forward them do-this-or-a-crazed-maniac-will-appear-at-your-window-at-midnight chain letters or anything of the sort. If I love what you’ve sent, I’ll simply email you back and tell you when it’ll be on the blog and I’ll even credit you (so include your name or Twitter account name).

It can be any idol group or idol. There are no limitations to this. They don’t have to be magazine photo shoots, they can be candid. If you need ideas of what to look for/send me then check out the BIGBANG captions (Parts I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII).

Look forward to this every Monday and Thursday!

TKPA

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am so looking fwd to this! I am gonna have to start going through my pics! LOL

    ReplyDelete