10.28.2009

You're on Hiatus, Kangin!

What are you going to do? How are you going to spend your two and a half months of zero activities?

Photobucket

I know with all that free time on your hands, it can sort of be mind boggling thinking about all the things you should do to keep you occupied. Thankfully, I'm here to help you out with that.
  1. You can climb Mount Kilimanjaro simply for personal satisfaction.
  2. You can walk along the entire length of the Great Wall of China (the areas that are not restricted, because we don't want you to get shot by the Chinese military).
  3. You can practice your English skills. I'll help you with flashcards, boo.
  4. Although I might not personally do this, you can become scuba certified and swim with sharks. Baby sharks. Baby sharks that are not known to attack human beings.
  5. You can learn how to tango in Argentina and make the Latin ladies swoon and want to have your baby (but keep it in your pants, homeboy).
  6. You can surf on the Great Barrier Reef. Just watch out for sharks, they can jump out of water. Oh, and stingrays.
  7. I tried to refrain from pointing this out, because I think you're fine the way you are, but hitting the gym would be an excellent way to spend your time. You'll get so ripped that you'll make Siwon's Men's Health spread look ridiculous.
  8. You can expand your culinary skills and cook dishes from all around the world.
  9. You can come to America. Yes, I really like this one.
  10. You can visit all of the historic and national landmarks here in America. And there are a lot, boo.
  11. You can come to Florida and stay in my bed with me for the remaining weeks.
  12. You can show me pictures of all your travels and tell me stories while we have pillow talk time.
  13. You can teach me how to tango, while naked.
  14. You can let me kiss your newly rock-hard body from head to toe (not really the toe part, because that's gross).
  15. You can demonstrate your new culinary skills for me and in return I will make you my cheesecake brownies. Of course, we'll have to hit the gym in between hitting the sheets. We can't let that bod of yours go to waste.
  16. And if all else doesn't seem appealing to you (despite the blow to my self-esteem) you always have one option ... Disney World.
TKPA

9 comments:

  1. HA LOL love it - this post is EPIC!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO I love how it all comes full circle.

    Cyn City

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might have to keep him chained to my bed, though. South Korea might not ever get him back and I just might make him apply for a green card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so going to Disney with you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, you cannot come with us because you gave Jong Kook a 9 when he is clearly a 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol It's my opinion. You can't hate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I can. Plus, you gave Rain an 8 last week. That's just unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I'm picky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like #16
    ;DD

    ReplyDelete