10.14.2009

If I EVER Meet T.O.P. ...

I have said to certain people that I truly and sincerely do hope that no one in connection to any of the idol boys ever, ever stumbles across this pathetic excuse for a blog, reads it, and then passes it along to one of them. This is what that person might say:

"There's this weird American girl who writes about you in an overly sexual way. Don't worry, I've already notified the security team."

Only it'd be said in Korean and not English.

If by chance that does happen ... first, I'd have a stroke of humiliation. Then after I've returned home from the emergency room, I would bolt to my computer and reread every post, repeatedly saying, "Ohh, my God! WHY DID I WRITE THAT?" after every damn sentence.

And if, by an extremely unlikely chance, I happen to meet T.O.P. after said cyber-humiliation ... I'd be speechless.

Photobucket
One too many layers, boo

Really, I would be. I'd stand/sit there, cheeks blazing red out of complete nervousness and awe, thinking "I cannot believe I am in front of this sex god." I don't think I could even look him in the eye without going completely blank and picturing what his hair looks like in the morning when he first wakes up.

I wouldn't be able to keep myself from laughing while near him. Because the entire time I'd be talking to him, three things would happen:
  1. My mind would be running through all of the wickedly, wickedly dirty things I have ever written about him.
  2. My mind would be replaying all of the wickedly, wickedly dirty things I have ever written about him in the form of images.
  3. I'M STANDING IN FRONT OF T.O.P.!
And thinking about dirty thoughts in front of him, and him not really knowing what I'm thinking, would only further send me into a giggle fit.

If I ever meet this smoldering, brooding man, he would have to be four feet away from me at all times. He cannot break the protective bubble that will be placed around me. Because it's his one of two forms of protection when it comes to me. T.O.P. wouldn't even be allowed to touch me in any way. No shaking hands, no hug hello or good-bye. Nothing. Four-foot rule will be strictly enforced. If it's broken by any means, by either party, it will result in rushing to find the nearest hotel with a vacant room and scattered articles of clothing all over the floor.

T.O.P., for your own safety, boo ... please stay at least four feet away from me at all times. Actually, let's make it eight, considering it'll be a bit more difficult to hear your sexy voice from eight feet away. And we all know that this Addict cannot resist that gruff, yet velvety smooth voice of yours.

I think I need to be banned from South Korea.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm that giggling thing you are talking about I witness when you met Sabby. I bet T.O.P. would think your giggling is really cute and then would break the protective bubble and give you a hug. :)

    You would die. I would snap a picture!

    Then I would be smiling like an idiot at Tae-Tae, because he is also there.

    We need to go to South Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I met Sabby, you have to admit that -- while I was all giggly -- I kept myself composed pretty well, considering how in love with him I am.

    If he broke that protective bubble, I better get more than a damn hug.

    I think you'd be worse than me if you met Tae-Tae. Because while I'd be trying so hard not to laugh to the point of being unable to breathe, you'd just stare at Tae. You know you would.

    I can't go to South Korea. I'd be deported after two days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not stare..... much. I would give him a hug and somehow try to make him ask me out on a date or to make out with me.

    You would die if The Sex God talked to you. You would melt in a puddle of lust and be giggling with OMG I am actually talking to him.

    You did handle Sabby well after I dragged you to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would not need to drag me anywhere near Sex God. If anything, you'd have to remind me to keep eight feet away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime Sex God is mentioned, I wince because the thoughts inside my mind is hurting me real bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I turn into a pile of smiles when I even think about actually meeting this man. I'd try to be all composed and not crazy but inside I'd be going apeshit. I'd be like one of those girls who used to faint at MJ concerts (RIP MJ). I think it's best if we don't meet so I can stay faithful to my BF. I actually feel a lil guilty for thinkin about TOP all the time and neglecting my future hubby so I hope it never gets worse.

    ReplyDelete